Davide Piras

I liked his showing on Valentine's Day where he walked around a box of chocolates and handed them out to all the women who were at their desks. When a male employee on his WCE team tried to take one, he was told tgat the chocolates were only for the ladies.

Not horrific but also........strange in general.

Long before I met him I heard similar things. I was warned about him. How is he allowed to float through BMS?

Exactly. This is just a reskin of TPO but they didn't bother to solve any of the problems with TPO. From the brand side, it doesn't matter to me how you do it, it just needs to work. Making me sit through long ass "workshops" for that bug eyed maniac to show PowerPoints and say "synergies" over and over is a waste of my time.

what is TPO?

Anyone who was gallivanting around on coast 2 coast last year while your teams were left clinging to dear life, you better believe your hood needs a serious pop. Plenty of these losers in home office.

Amazing they restarted a failed project. This time the failure will be much more visible. No lessons were learned from the first attempt. This is just recycled garbage.

Well its got a shiny new name now - CE3. And McKinsey developed it and they laid off everyone who was initially involved in it. So im sure it will totally work now.

This sums up the crux of the "new commercial model" - change the name, hire consultants to come on board, lay everyone off, rehire at higher titles for supposed credibility, and start the process all over again. Im sure it will work this time for reals.

Well its got a shiny new name now - CE3. And McKinsey developed it and they laid off everyone who was initially involved in it. So im sure it will totally work now.

This sums up the crux of the "new commercial model" - change the name, hire consultants to come on board, lay everyone off, rehire at higher titles for supposed credibility, and start the process all over again. Im sure it will work this time for reals.

And those of us who remain, those of us who still know the history and actually know how to make things work, are waiting for that short meeting to be on our calendars. Anyone left who is capable is at risk of being in the next round of layoffs.

and his minion Ankita Narayan. Are there two more incapable, clueless, destructive, people then those two at PPK? They're hell bent on destroying everything they touch. Their decisions, the so-called leaders they install, are all leading to failures of epic proportions. Lurch must be proud.

Who is the worst of the worst in that org? Who is the biggest idiot and kiss ass?

That's a wide net. Anyone under Ankita is a good start.

Agreed. She is leading all of the content enablement which is supposedly the most important part of the new model, got promoted TWICE in just over a year with no basis for it other than bringing McKinsey (her old company) in to run Quantum Leap, and yet she knows NOTHING about the actual content building blocks or necessary components and processes to pharma marketing. Her team of directors is comprised of whiny turds who create a situation to escalate to mommy every other day, procurement folks who have never even swiped thru an IVA, and McKinsey or other consulting folks who didnt even interview for the job and dont know the difference between ISI or a PI and dont understand the need.

This group would probably be a great place to actually listen to some of the questions they're asking & "ideas" they have and then think about how it goes against most logic and FDA guidance.

Agreed. She is leading all of the content enablement which is supposedly the most important part of the new model, got promoted TWICE in just over a year with no basis for it other than bringing McKinsey (her old company) in to run Quantum Leap, and yet she knows NOTHING about the actual content building blocks or necessary components and processes to pharma marketing. Her team of directors is comprised of whiny turds who create a situation to escalate to mommy every other day, procurement folks who have never even swiped thru an IVA, and McKinsey or other consulting folks who didnt even interview for the job and dont know the difference between ISI or a PI and dont understand the need.

This group would probably be a great place to actually listen to some of the questions they're asking & "ideas" they have and then think about how it goes against most logic and FDA guidance.

That team is unable to explain what they mean by content enablement. What the hell are they enabling? It just seems like a meaningless term.

I can't wait until we send out emails without the ISI. They won't get past regulatory. But they're trying to kill that too.

I’m sure he “arrives” in his uniform as Ankita is spanking him silly. She seems like the sort that wears uniforms.

Nope.....Samina is the one who plays dress-up with Davide. He likes it when she wears spiked heels so high she's taller than him. Then she can dominate him like the pediatric oncologist she really is - since she doesnt know d1ck about marketing, technology, tech platforms, social media, or pretty much anything in her department that she's responsible for.

Nope.....Samina is the one who plays dress-up with Davide. He likes it when she wears spiked heels so high she's taller than him. Then she can dominate him like the pediatric oncologist she really is - since she doesnt know d1ck about marketing, technology, tech platforms, social media, or pretty much anything in her department that she's responsible for.

This is one of the most honest and truthful statements I have ever read.