• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Daiichi Spankyo Layoffs

<

Fake boobs, fake speaker programs (PODs), faked calls do not equal Aggessive sales tactics.

If you kept your job, D-itchy punk, your fake teammates will turn you in for being a fake rep.

Let it RIP! DSI laying off reps, managers, region etc. I am all broke up:)

guessing the PODS payoffs will not make a return performance, see ya!

Damn, we work with some quality people. This industry is dropping us like the flies we are. Why would you root for anyone to lose their job, competitor or not. I like all the sankyo reps in my territory, they're better people than a lot of us.

Pretty shitty.

Damn, we work with some quality people. This industry is dropping us like the flies we are. Why would you root for anyone to lose their job, competitor or not. I like all the sankyo reps in my territory, they're better people than a lot of us.

Pretty shitty.

I agree. My Daiichi reps were cool...and fuckin HOT!!!

Yeah man I liked the DS reps & anything DS did in the ARB
market pales in comparison to what diovan/lotrel/tekturkey/valturkey/nvs
has paid to "speakers"
especially those IM/FP ones that speak 20x + per year.

How arrogant are we? My territory lost the DS rep, he was a very good friend of mine. I would rather Novartis hired him and fired all of my asshole coworkers. We act so high and mighty, we are all doing the same job with different nametags.

Grow up morons.

exactly. and I dont even wear a name tag and patients in the waiting room all look at us the same. Overpaid lunch delivery puppets. But I can live with that, as long as Im getting paid. Its the coolaid drinkers. they are "special" people. I like the ds reps. the only prick reps are the young and "entitles" reps

Is it true? Far Eastern ladies exhibit horizontal coochies? Heard that may be the case.

I have not heard this racist comment for years. You can debate all you want about Daiichi Sankyo, Takeda, etc. in terms of the value of a co-marketing agreement. No need to start commenting in such an unprofessional manner.

unethical? until we needed sign in sheets for everything, Every Novartis rep was buying sick amounts of whatever to bring home, shit for docs, food, booze thru restaurants etc. u name it. I did it like most everyone (and if they said they were not, BULLSHIT). dsi = no sign in sheets

open season. Not about ethics its about boundaries

Unfortunately this is a dying industry. At this point, put the hate behind you. It's game over for all of us. Whether you are a DSI or Novartis rep, the industry is shot. No need to wish ill will on any rep at this point. The DSI reps in my territory are respectful to me and we get along well. The reality is, if the economy was better, we would probably leave pharma and do something else. But unfortunately we are just stuck trying to hang on. Let your hostility go my friend and grow up. We all have mouths to feed and bills to pay.