• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

CVRM Primary Care

Agreed. No way they get rid of DSMs. That’s a lot of travel and too much territory for the bigger states.

Any idea on pipeline timeline for CVRM!?

Baxdrostat is projected to come out second half of 2026, and that's if it reaches market. I can see them keeping the AZ reps to do disease state awareness for a couple quarters after Farxiga is done. But the contract? I'd be surprised if they make thru next year

Baxdrostat is projected to come out second half of 2026, and that's if it reaches market. I can see them keeping the AZ reps to do disease state awareness for a couple quarters after Farxiga is done. But the contract? I'd be surprised if they make thru next year
I thought it was supposed to be the beginning of 2025?

This is clearly the "B" team. Take a look at the selection of CBDs and DSMs chosen to lead a mediocre sales force with contract players to boot.

Send all PSS 1 reps who are predominantly more tenured reps with higher salaries to CVRM with a drug that's reaching it's end of it's life cycle. Then pair them with a contract team that you can wash your hands of at any moment. Shaping up as a great way to "restructure" and reduce headcount and salary