CV pocket meetings! What a waste

You must be a useless ABL. Most ABL's don't coach they come out to check a box. Because Novartis makes them be in the field 4 days a week.
Mine nitpicks me the whole time on every field ride while simultaneously alienating my customers. Kills my motivation and takes me a couple days to recover every time. I’m keeping a notebook of HR violating quotes from each field ride.

Mine nitpicks me the whole time on every field ride while simultaneously alienating my customers. Kills my motivation and takes me a couple days to recover every time. I’m keeping a notebook of HR violating quotes from each field ride.

HR does give 2 fucks about your stupid notes! Go on one of the spy equipment websites and buy an actual working pen that can also record for hours! Then you have real evidence of how bad your asshole manager is!

These pocket meeting are a great way for us to see what the reps need help with... bring your "A" game!
Elaborate?

Meaningful dialogue/engagement can be faked at the Kool-Aid Coachella Festival.

It's a bull shite one way feedback. Mgrs evaluate us. Why the f can we not evaluate the managers. Few mgrs are good. Some barely ok. Quite a few are worthless and need to go.

Elaborate?

Meaningful dialogue/engagement can be faked at the Kool-Aid Coachella Festival.

It's a bull shite one way feedback. Mgrs evaluate us. Why the f can we not evaluate the managers. Few mgrs are good. Some barely ok. Quite a few are worthless and need to go.
digital visual aids will be used during role play certification-do any of you even know how they turn on!! Get comfy now in practice role plays

‘Kool-Aid Coachella Festival”.

This was the best fucking music fest I’ve ever seen. Every ABL, including the opening act, was kick ass! Looking forward to this years lineup!

‘Kool-Aid Coachella Festival”.

This was the best fucking music fest I’ve ever seen. Every ABL, including the opening act, was kick ass! Looking forward to this years lineup!

The highlight was "Duane and the F.T.O.'s" got dragged off-stage by the F.B.I. and they did ten years for securities fraud.