• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

CV/ISS restructuring for April 1?

Sounds like ISS expansion probably with some CV reps since supposedly going to one up territories. It’s been real quiet other than the floating rumors of today and tomorrow finding out.

I don't understand why Amgen keeps farting around with reorgs, nickel and diming everything. That won't solve the problem! Has anyone listened to the investors calls in the past, read the news? The top brass had better get ahead of this tax liability fiasco right quick. I can already envision these suits being summoned by congress which will be televised.

So Amgen, stop these futile, disruptive, ticky tac rifs and reorgs. You are losing trust from shareholders, government officials, and now, your own employees.

I don't understand why Amgen keeps farting around with reorgs, nickel and diming everything. That won't solve the problem! Has anyone listened to the investors calls in the past, read the news? The top brass had better get ahead of this tax liability fiasco right quick. I can already envision these suits being summoned by congress which will be televised.

So Amgen, stop these futile, disruptive, ticky tac rifs and reorgs. You are losing trust from shareholders, government officials, and now, your own employees.

so why don’t you give up your job to show true dedication to the reorg?

Managers receiving email at end of business day. Reps will know tomorrow. Chances are most reps will be employed but many CV will go to ISS. Thursday will be a day of complaining by reps. Trust me ZS can screw up a metal ball. Lots of bad decisions, wrong customers, territories that don’t make sense, etc. Of course ZS will not take any responsibility for the screw up and move on down the road. Good luck everyone. For the Repatha reps - hold your breath and hope you get a territory with a high writer (despite rep) and a territory that has more reporting pharmacies.

Managers receiving email at end of business day. Reps will know tomorrow. Chances are most reps will be employed but many CV will go to ISS. Thursday will be a day of complaining by reps. Trust me ZS can screw up a metal ball. Lots of bad decisions, wrong customers, territories that don’t make sense, etc. Of course ZS will not take any responsibility for the screw up and move on down the road. Good luck everyone. For the Repatha reps - hold your breath and hope you get a territory with a high writer (despite rep) and a territory that has more reporting pharmacies.

spot on

all about that big writer and having reporting pharmacies as there is a HUGE discrepancy from territory to territory. Of course favorable insurance coverage never hurts