• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

cronyism/nepotism is it true

I have idea. They would work at the places where I pick up food for my stupid useless deli slinging job. They can cut meat and cheeses for the sandwiches. If there’re nice I will let them load up the stuff in my car. I can even throw them 2 bits if they don’t mess up the order. Seems someone knew something. Maybe that gross revenue person was on the money. We could be safe. They are a bigger target

I have idea. They would work at the places where I pick up food for my stupid useless deli slinging job. They can cut meat and cheeses for the sandwiches. If there’re nice I will let them load up the stuff in my car. I can even throw them 2 bits if they don’t mess up the order. Seems someone knew something. Maybe that gross revenue person was on the money. We could be safe. They are a bigger target

Speakig about deli slingers - get out of the house and pickup the lunch - it is Friday - feed those fat ugly nurses and you can go home earlier then usual - now move it slug - hip hip hip

Speakig about deli slingers - get out of the house and pickup the lunch - it is Friday - feed those fat ugly nurses and you can go home earlier then usual - now move it slug - hip hip hip

That's the problem for someone sitting in an office joking around with fellow workers about reps and have no idea.

Deli Slinger
Speakig (it is "speaking")
Slug
Exec dining room

These days almost no rep picks up food anymore. Everything are delivered. Deli? Ugh!

Oh, this slug's wealth went up another $8K overnight.

That's the problem for someone sitting in an office joking around with fellow workers about reps and have no idea.

Deli Slinger
Speakig (it is "speaking")
Slug
Exec dining room

These days almost no rep picks up food anymore. Everything are delivered. Deli? Ugh!

Oh, this slug's wealth went up another $8K overnight.

Joking is very appropriate where reps are concerned - they are jokes! Did you ever see a deli slinger that wasn't a joke? Did you ever see a rep that wasn't worthless, uneducated, larcenous, devious, poorly dressed or demeaning? I haven't!

Of course, the reps are the reason why we are going down the toilet. It has nothing to do with bad batches of product that we must throw away. R&D is going great. We all are having a tough time keeping up with all the new drugs. It’s good to see blame is going to the right groups now. I am keeping my job so hip hip Hooray.

Of course, the reps are the reason why we are going down the toilet. It has nothing to do with bad batches of product that we must throw away. R&D is going great. We all are having a tough time keeping up with all the new drugs. It’s good to see blame is going to the right groups now. I am keeping my job so hip hip Hooray.

You bucket of cowshit. Wise up because you will be gone very shortly or you may interview with Inventiv - of course if you walk into my interview room and you have a history with Merck - bye bye. Better get to the welfare office ASAP. Now again get your lazy ass out of the house and feed those plump RNs.

You bucket of cowshit. Wise up because you will be gone very shortly or you may interview with Inventiv - of course if you walk into my interview room and you have a history with Merck - bye bye. Better get to the welfare office ASAP. Now again get your lazy ass out of the house and feed those plump RNs.

slow down. You pretended to work almost 3 hours today. Take the rest of the day off. It not like you will accomplish anything. I am sure having Merck R&D on that resume will go far. So successful and in high demand. Someone was right. Your constant screw-ups and failures will keep up employed. Someone has to explain why you are such an inept group.

thank you and keep up the great work.

12/12 47.27 Bil
12/11 48.05 Bil
12/10 45.99 Bil

I will make this simple for you. Even with no new drugs, sales has not dropped significantly. This is the sign that we know how to sell. Sales are based on what (please choose one):

1.The number of solar flares created by the sun.
2.Who wins the Superbowl.
3.Sales

What is R&D’s success based on (please choose one):
1.The number of spotted owls in Oregon.
2.Ohio
3.New drugs that are out or in the pipeline.

If you picked 3, you are correct. “I could actually work in sales” means you don’t. Quit being stupid or it’s back in the corner you go. We are superior because Merck screw-ups made us experts in damage control. Our reputation is so bad. We keep the waters calm and doctors continue to move our products. “why these territories still bring in millions and millions of dollars when there are vacancies” We are a billion dollar company. Why write about millions. “You think the 15X15 guy is a joke?” not my problem. It seems like most of R&D/QA/Production could fit the exact same profile. If not they don’t work smart or they just can’t hack it.

“It is a cruel world out there when you have to actually sell for a living.” It is also cruel world when you are over educated and produce nothing. I want you to be successful when you get canned. Right now it’s the trailer park for all of you. I don’t want to see that. Let me help:

Buyongxie means you’re welcome in Chinese. I have taken a few classes. I would also like a root beer. Not too much ice.

Glad I can help

great post. a few days later R&D starts to crumble. Perfect timing.

I am happy you admit that there is no reason to keep them here. You’re out of the denial phase. That’s a great start. It must feel great paying off those student loans for nothing. So you are writing R&D can’t possibility create new drugs. What are they doing? If we need to acquire another company for new drugs what does that tell you? Maybe their R&D/QA/QC departments have some value. How are you contributing to society? I believe R&D/QA/QC are on the Merck corporate welfare policy. Thing will get better when they get on the government welfare policy. Look on the bright side of things. The federal minimum wage will be going over ten dollars an hour soon.

Also we merged with SP R&D. That paid off big time. Look at all the wonderful new drugs we got out of that mess. We merged two department that had no business even being called R&D. Just a bunch of overly educated flunkies. Can’t even call them scientists.

glad I can assist.

so where do we go from here? It does make that merger look pretty stupid. They really f'ed us bigtime