• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Compliance Inteview (Urology)

<

Ask the managers and higher-ups. You'd be punished $ wise for half the year if a change downward was made.

Does anyone else find it ironic that AGN is being punished for an ethics violation, yet we are punished for exhibiting ethical behavior when we try to correct an allocation that has gotten out of control?

Anybody else get an email regarding a mandatory "informational compliance interview"?

If you have been summoned to Newark, Chicago, or Los Angeles, let's meet in the lobby bar at 6:00pm. We can "accidentally" run into each other, compare horror stories, and grab a few drinks on AGN.
I am sure the AGN employees that have been "anal probed" by compliance will be easy to spot.

Having barely survived the "enhanced interrogation techniques" (compliance interview), here is what I can tell you - nothing.
It was all bullshit and a setup to bring LL and CB down. That being said, I have no loyalties to either one of them because they knew about the Ponzi Scheme and turned a blind eye to it. The reps that were honest were not promoted, not recognized nor given any quota relief.

Here is what you can do - blame your former Mob Boss, Richard C. He setup the Ponzi Scheme and "pushed it downward" to his Captains (Capos / managers). They enforced the Ponzi Scheme through intimation tactics, job security, financial security and retribution if you did not follow their orders (i.e. "enhancing your numbers by any means necessary"). The reps are just the soldiers.

If you are one of the four districts whose manager has been Capped (pushed out), you should definitely use your former manager as the escape goat. They all came over from the Espirit Pharma / Odyssey / Sanctura days. The gang was all here with Richard. Remember the off-label Sanctura lawsuit? Man, the Urology division just can't get a break.

The main focus of my interrogation was "ratting out my colleagues". After they showed me "the evidence" that they interpreted as inappropriate/fraud/cheating/bad, they wanted me to "advised them" on whomever else I SUSPECTED of doing AYTHING inappropriate. It did not matter that there was no proof or evidence. Hearsay was fine with them.

They said that they were "trying to protect us (i.e. the company)" and "needed to know what exactly was going on". They literally pounced on you if you did not supply them with other employees' names. They wanted specific information. I am not kidding about the intimidation techniques they use. The room had five of them (HR - Actavis, Compliance - Actavis, and two "Compliance people" whom I suspected where Actavis lawyers and a suspect the last guy was a security guy).

Good luck.

I heard that they are recommending changing ALL of the Botox divisions to an MBO Compensation Plan. Obviously, they can't trust the upper management not to intimidate the sales force into lying in order to get paid and keep their jobs.

Thanks a bunch Julian G. for creating a giant snowball and bailing when you were given enough money.

If you have been summoned to Newark, Chicago, or Los Angeles, let's meet in the lobby bar at 6:00pm. We can "accidentally" run into each other, compare horror stories, and grab a few drinks on AGN.
I am sure the AGN employees that have been "anal probed" by compliance will be easy to spot.

I heard that FedEx packages are being sent out for Sat. morning arrivals for those effected buy the interrogation results.

Wow amazing how one crazy rep can bring down a whole sales force ...... Good reps will loose their jobs over greedy managers ? Makes no sense they should start at the top and work their way down.