• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Company Culture

Weird how you glossed over population growth and growth of your market so you could slam leadership and reps in NE. Everyone knows formulary, size of market and whether the market is growing, declining, or stable matters more than making sure you're using connex , interface and the iva effectively. Nice try.

Not from south but have been to every market...they’re just better. Speaking of Connex and Interface, you might want to check those out because they have you beat there too. Never mind, just continue to make excuses about your market.

Reality check: The leadership and field personnel in the CAROLINAS are just better than in the NE.

CAROLINAS is just behind China in overall contribution to NNI Global. They’ve carried your sorry behinds for years. You have more overall population, the home office and the highest number of corporate KOL’s (aka paid-off customers) and the Carolinas still beat you in volume and share.

In sum: they’re just better than you are.

Without knowing everyone in the Carolinas and everyone in the Northeast, that might be a bit of a flawed statement. Congratulations on your success – it doesn’t have to be at the expense of others.

Its pretty amazing to see the same regions win over and over again. It's almost like they are in a growing population market. The northeast and midwest are losing population and their IC numbers reflect that. I'm in northeast and my basal volume is negative but my goals are through the roof. I wonder how it is in the Carolinas?

I’m in the Midwest and have won 3 times in the last five years. #fakenews