• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

2022 Company Xmas Gift

I don’t get it at all, thanks for the gift
But what in the world
Reminds me of novo in a micro view since about December 2019
I am super grateful for the job , like the gift but I don’t get it

Jokes is on us, your gift was the candle and marshmallow kit…oh and the motivational book for people living on another continent that have a 160% different view on life and politics then most of USA

So despite shortages of stock in the product line(s), absence of stock in pharmacies, being viewed as a representative of a company that seemingly doesn’t have its *S* together and our happy holidays gift comprises of a pack of s’mores and a pat on the head?

This combined with massive growth, another blockbuster medication achieving that level, all time stock price for investors, and our thanks truly is reduced to a book we can read while we make our s’mores for two?!

Whomever is steering this ship, please go back to the wheel——Novo seems to be adrift.

But when the numbers are terrible it’s the fields fault ?? Lmao —

you guys sit behind a desk and guess at what to do and the field cleans up the mess you guys make..

Screw you
anchorman-boy-that-escalated-quickly.gif

Jokes is on us, your gift was the candle and marshmallow kit…oh and the motivational book for people living on another continent that have a 160% different view on life and politics then most of USA
I threw the box directly in the trash. I had rather Novo donate the money to a children’s foundation. The box was ridiculous.

So despite shortages of stock in the product line(s), absence of stock in pharmacies, being viewed as a representative of a company that seemingly doesn’t have its *S* together and our happy holidays gift comprises of a pack of s’mores and a pat on the head?

This combined with massive growth, another blockbuster medication achieving that level, all time stock price for investors, and our thanks truly is reduced to a book we can read while we make our s’mores for two?!

Whomever is steering this ship, please go back to the wheel——Novo seems to be adrift.

It was a GIFT. You don’t earn a gift. You earn your salary and bonus. The gift you receive has nothing to do with company performance. Just be grateful - someone, who didn’t have to, sent you you a gift. The appropriate response is “thank you.”

It was a GIFT. You don’t earn a gift. You earn your salary and bonus. The gift you receive has nothing to do with company performance. Just be grateful - someone, who didn’t have to, sent you you a gift. The appropriate response is “thank you.”

please send me your address as I would like to mail you my non-working nail clippers, miniature smore-making kit and keychain.