Company Culture

TG all over again. Good old boys club. Dump upper mgt and field directors and get some sharp woman in those positions.
I guarantee you would see a Change in professionalism
And i’m Guy

there comes an massiv problem with the uveitis approval in late 2018 in EU. more physican had a therapie pathway with humira/ ore the biosim. and so they had in EU only
a fight for 500 patients . the same sales like DME . in germany the want to build a B&L
system for a sale to valeant , but there is the 400mil$ loss

I can name 5 extremely professional fair women who could turn this around it is right that they are afraid of strong women because the men in this company could never compete against them. Therefore they are labeled as opinionated troublemakers and too direct.
When will the good old boys learn?

hello there , Alimera had an negotiation last summer with Alergan , they wont buy it.
because in europa are the qualityproblems are rise , so much of the physician won´t the risk of an
emergency vitrectomy . today they stuck in an investigation of sexual assault and bullying of a supervisor. (#metoo) ; so its a happy place there

This is factually false information. There was no sexual assault, quality issues going down and no attempt to sell to Alergan. Get your facts straight (#sorry)

HR lady is cut throat agreed Outdated policies and little empathy to employees mgmt here in my area is great and hiring new people to right the ship there is a different component to this product vs other in this retinal space MH is changing the approach and many including myself is glad as we have been on the downhill for years as someone who has been here a while i have watched many changes and it seems this year what is needed is finally happening we have been waiting far too long to make changes and am glad things are turning around EU is changing too and finally picking up where it is needed and much needed data is out for patients to see this good product will get to find patients now

HR lady is cut throat agreed Outdated policies and little empathy to employees mgmt here in my area is great and hiring new people to right the ship there is a different component to this product vs other in this retinal space MH is changing the approach and many including myself is glad as we have been on the downhill for years as someone who has been here a while i have watched many changes and it seems this year what is needed is finally happening we have been waiting far too long to make changes and am glad things are turning around EU is changing too and finally picking up where it is needed and much needed data is out for patients to see this good product will get to find patients now

Wow, kool aid drinker here.

As of December 31, 2017 Alimera Sciences has a debt of $399.1 Million. Gross profit increased by $500,000 or 2% in 2017. As of December 31, 2017 Alimera Sciences had 24.1 Million in cash or cash equivalents.

My math isn’t so good so I was wondering if someone can help me figure this out. When you make a profit of $500,000 per year...how long does it take to pay down $399.1 Million?

As of December 31, 2017 Alimera Sciences has a debt of $399.1 Million. Gross profit increased by $500,000 or 2% in 2017. As of December 31, 2017 Alimera Sciences had 24.1 Million in cash or cash equivalents.

My math isn’t so good so I was wondering if someone can help me figure this out. When you make a profit of $500,000 per year...how long does it take to pay down $399.1 Million?

https://globenewswire.com/news-rele...ce-for-Two-U-S-Patents-Related-to-DEXYCU.html

* fluctuations in our operating results; successful commercialization of, and receipt of revenues from, ILUVIEN® for diabetic macular edema ("DME"), which depends on Alimera's ability to continue as a going concern; Alimera's ability to obtain marketing approvals and the effect of pricing and reimbursement decisions on sales of ILUVIEN