CMX is a train wreck

anonymous

Leadership in Cambridge, MA is off the rails and headed to oblivion. Senior leaders are blinded by their massive egos and minimal intellect. Decision making for the portfolio and questionable promotion of ill-suited candidates has led to a climate of fear, mistrust, resentment and overall toxicity. Good luck fixing this....oh wait...you can't!!!! Just another massive contribution to the cratering of BMS as an enterprise.

Leadership in Cambridge, MA is off the rails and headed to oblivion. Senior leaders are blinded by their massive egos and minimal intellect. Decision making for the portfolio and questionable promotion of ill-suited candidates has led to a climate of fear, mistrust, resentment and overall toxicity. Good luck fixing this....oh wait...you can't!!!! Just another massive contribution to the cratering of BMS as an enterprise.
idiot

Yeah, Such a shame, the place is full of NIBR rejects and brown shirts… the ice queen and her Novartis minions decided they want to roll with the portfolio as is…

Sad but unfortunately true

I am at the SD site and have heard what a mess there is up in CMX. What an embarrassment! The LT there should be sacked and the rest should have a fresh start with people who actually know drug discovery. I visited Cambridge last year at Binney and morale was very low. Something needs to give.

I am at the SD site and have heard what a mess there is up in CMX. What an embarrassment! The LT there should be sacked and the rest should have a fresh start with people who actually know drug discovery. I visited Cambridge last year at Binney and morale was very low. Something needs to give.

what have you heard? I’d like to learn the details about why morale is low. It feels like c-suite loves cmx since we had so many of them touring the labs.

besides the layoffs company wide, it seems to be business as usual here

Folks, unless I am mistaken all management at BMS is awful. This is not dependent on geography.

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard at BMS,. 'great idea but we have been doing it this way for years' I would be wealthier than Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger combined.

Folks, unless I am mistaken all management at BMS is awful. This is not dependent on geography.

If I had a dollar for everytime I heard at BMS,. 'great idea but we have been doing it this way for years' I would be wealthier than Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger combined.
CMX is an extra layer of stank and bad. Just inept, massive ego, no care for the employees whatsoever. Very transactional.