• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Clear Takeaway from the Reorg

She was with sanofi right? What’s the story there?
So sad that Novo is getting trashed in professional pharmaceutical circles all over. Has truly become the reject as opposed to the most desired.

Maybe, but I think we’re going through the same shit every other pharma company has gone through on the last 10-15 years. It sucks, but it happens to everyone. It’s hard to find a rep out there over the age of 30 who hasn’t been downsized before. I guess the only difference here is that management pretends they give a shit, when it’s obvious they don’t. Langa is a meathead who still acts like the head of Market Access as opposed to the head of the company. But, I guess the Danes love him - probably because he’s their puppet and doesn’t have a strong opinion on anything, unlike Jesper and Jurek. He’ll stay in place until he dares to speak up, and then he’ll be gone like the rest of them. I had just hoped that the first American to lead NNI would be someone better than Doug Fucking Langa. It still makes me laugh when I think about that chump having ascended as far as he has. Proves that anything is possible, even if you lack the talent to achieve it!

KPS is the only real leader this company has. Not afraid to push to get something done which doesn’t make her many friends. Sorry she’s not your typical puppet. Should probably be running the entire company.

KPS is the only real leader this company has. Not afraid to push to get something done which doesn’t make her many friends. Sorry she’s not your typical puppet. Should probably be running the entire company.

Who the hell is KPS? We were talking about KSP. I’d like to meet this other person. They sound great; the exact opposite of that pig KSP.

I would just like to know how a manager in New England was even allowed to make these types of decisions when she has multiple HR cases on her. She protects one person on her team and kept the others who 'yes sir' her to death. This is what Novo has come to? Couldn't even afford to outsource this to make it at least LOOK fair?

its a sham. The openings are CDEs, RAMs, very few DCSs...so very few of the 421 have a chance at re-employment.

It’s not a sham. We needed way fewer DCS, even fewer than what we ended up with. Why would you expect to have your position cut and then reposted in a different geography? That’s stupid. It’s time to move on. This place sucks - I’m not sure what you’re hanging on to.

It’s not a sham. We needed way fewer DCS, even fewer than what we ended up with. Why would you expect to have your position cut and then reposted in a different geography? That’s stupid. It’s time to move on. This place sucks - I’m not sure what you’re hanging on to.
if you were following the posts...someone said there needed to be more laid off than the 421 considering there were 200 job opportunities. My point was that there really wasn't a place for most people to be re-hired. So there really was 421 displaced.
Try to keep up. Did you ride the short bus to school?

no one is hanging on to this shitshow -dude. They will appear to be real gratefu And happy. And tell their managers what geniuses they are ....but most I've spoken to are planning an exit strategy. Believe what you want t.... but folks are tires of the games.

if you were following the posts...someone said there needed to be more laid off than the 421 considering there were 200 job opportunities. My point was that there really wasn't a place for most people to be re-hired. So there really was 421 displaced.
Try to keep up. Did you ride the short bus to school?

Sorry - I wasn’t hanging on your every typed word. I responded to one post. These posts are anonymous and not grouped by poster. Only you know what you posted on previous posts. There’s probably a ‘help’ page on here if you need to reference it. And, hey, maybe we rode the short bus together. I’m the mongoloid with the giant head. See you at the interviews!

no one is hanging on to this shitshow -dude. They will appear to be real gratefu And happy. And tell their managers what geniuses they are ....but most I've spoken to are planning an exit strategy. Believe what you want t.... but folks are tires of the games.

Oh, so you’ll act like a simp cuck? Great. Got it! Way to stand behind your decisions!

Maybe, but I think we’re going through the same shit every other pharma company has gone through on the last 10-15 years. It sucks, but it happens to everyone. It’s hard to find a rep out there over the age of 30 who hasn’t been downsized before. I guess the only difference here is that management pretends they give a shit, when it’s obvious they don’t. Langa is a meathead who still acts like the head of Market Access as opposed to the head of the company. But, I guess the Danes love him - probably because he’s their puppet and doesn’t have a strong opinion on anything, unlike Jesper and Jurek. He’ll stay in place until he dares to speak up, and then he’ll be gone like the rest of them. I had just hoped that the first American to lead NNI would be someone better than Doug Fucking Langa. It still makes me laugh when I think about that chump having ascended as far as he has. Proves that anything is possible, even if you lack the talent to achieve it!

100% this. He’s a joke. Anyone who feels they have to put MBA after their name shows how wildly insecure they are about where they’ve gotten to with such minimal talent.