Class Action Lawsuit

Anonymous

IF you are all smart you will start a list of all layed off reps. Include name age title and division. This way you will have all the details for a lawyer to determine if there is cause for age discrimination suit or other suit is potential.

There will be no way AZ will want the case in front of a jury and they will settle for more than you are getting now.

Not everyone will fit into the lawsuit but those that do should go after them.

If you are gone...you will get a list of all who are laid off with age and tenure. AZ screws a lot up but they won't screw up being liable for a law suit when they lay off over a thousand reps. The lawyers (and not the night school kind from a fifth rate school) have gone over this and you have no case.

OMG are you stupid or what? You want people to what? Now that is a good one, are you even aware if you sign the separation, you cannot sue or even be involved in a suit against them! Get s real life and another lax and Cush job! Always people trying to get free money, unbelievable,

We will receive a list of the demographics from this layoff within a few months after it is all said and done from the legal team who put this all together for this very reason. Downsized before; been there...seen that. Give it up. There's no case.

As much as I would love to sue the pants off of these assholes, they have an entire squadron of attorneys who sit in rooms and think of scenerios just such as this one and how to defend against them. I am not an attorney but I have to believe we would have no case, none, nada, zip, zero...you can be sure of that. They may be dumb but they aren't stupid.

My understanding is that the AZ lawyers have NEVER lost one of these suits. Ever!

sign, take the money and move on.

At least they give a severance. They don't have to.

Don't waste that hard earned severance package....YOU WILL LOSE!! This isn't their first rodeo. When you speak to your DSM, you will notice the script like tone of their voice. They are not sad, they are reading from a script so AZ won't be liable.

Enjoy your job search!!

IF you are all smart you will start a list of all layed off reps. Include name age title and division. This way you will have all the details for a lawyer to determine if there is cause for age discrimination suit or other suit is potential.

There will be no way AZ will want the case in front of a jury and they will settle for more than you are getting now.

Not everyone will fit into the lawsuit but those that do should go after them.

Condition of severance pay, will be NO LAWSUITS. If you want to sue, dont take the money. Then take your chances on flimsy lawsuit.