Cerenovus Division

I think what everyone is failing to see is that supply chain keeps failing the company. Poor man is getting pressure from leadership to find money with supply chain and gsm not doing their part. Of course, the sales side only faults one person for the issue. Don’t get me wrong the man isn’t on my favorite list but this issue is far beyond him.

When Saki was at Aclarent it was bad, now he’s with CN and CN is now way worse. Hope that helps.

funny as he wasn’t even leading sales in aclarent. I’m in sales CNV and beg to differ, he’s an excellent leader and doesn’t bs. Previous leader left the business right at the right time… Saki had to get the shit of it.:: if youre not talented, no wonder y’all are bashing the man, he sees past all the B.S.

funny as he wasn’t even leading sales in aclarent. I’m in sales CNV and beg to differ, he’s an excellent leader and doesn’t bs. Previous leader left the business right at the right time… Saki had to get the shit of it.:: if youre not talented, no wonder y’all are bashing the man, he sees past all the B.S.

You obviously either…

dont worry at cnv
Are SP

nice try!

The culture and pay here are awful. Look to Penumbra, Stryker, MCV if you want a solid start in Neuro. I left after about a year. Poor leadership, high quotas, delayed launches, and little incentive pay. Good luck.

Saki should be sent back to Europe on a boat.

Crazy to have a leader with no understanding of the US healthcare system leading the US Market.

No, they just need to fire him. Plain and simple. Plenty of quality leaders out there with experience in this market segment. He wouldn’t last a quarter at Stryker or Penumbra with the results he has put up.

Sorry bro, saki is a straight up turd. Everyone believes that but you.

There is a lot to say on here about CNV regarding culture, etc. but these issues were happening long before Saki. MC didn't hold anyone accountable and if you think that it is easy to come in and make tough decisions after a culture where people just didn't work, travel, meet with their teams, etc and got huge bonuses because they were your friends ( ahem... AH, GM, JB) then you havne't been at CNV long enough. I know for certain that the issues that we encountered last year were because of the decisions that were made the last year of MC's leadership. Nice guy but lots of pats on the back for his buddies and you never new where you stood with him. The new product launches need to be better and R/D needs to an upgrade.

100%

The thread says enough and so does the salesforce. The jury on S.P. Is that he is a poor leader that does not understand the business. Very sad. This place really was great for several years.

Anyone who has been here sometime just stop and take a look at the performance of the company, culture, revenue, etc. since he has came here all have gone down significantly. No denying that. He needs to be cut loose.

SP should be fired. If you are a results orientated person who believes in accountability then you know exactly what I am talking about. Guy does not follow thru on anything and is always underperforming. They need to find a real leader to come over here and run this business before it is too late.

SP should be fired. If you are a results orientated person who believes in accountability then you know exactly what I am talking about. Guy does not follow thru on anything and is always underperforming. They need to find a real leader to come over here and run this business before it is too late.

yep, 100 percent agree

it is too late

I just took a dump earlier and its more inspiring than the pipeline at Cerenovus.

Actually you waited in line to take a dump after 6 other people had already used the toilet ( MDT, SYK, PEN, IMPCare, Balt, MV). After you walked out of the restroom you claimed that your turd was better than all of those that had come before you.