• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Carrier jobs

Sure. According to you every woman should be forced to have any child no matter how it was conceived. No one has the right to tell a woman that she is forced to do something she does not want to do. Easy to say if you're a man. If you're a woman, good for you, you can make your own choice but don't inflict it on other women to make the same choice as you.

The practical and legal reality is that we tell women all the time what they can't do with their bodies, forbidding abortion would be no different.

No woman should be forced to be an incubator against her will.

Yes they should.

Besides except in rape women made the choice to become a potential incubator. Don't want to incubate, don't have intercourse.

As for rape, since when did we begin executing children for the crimes of their fathers, huh?

Face it, all you have are unhinged emotions and selfishness.

Well that was certainly a responsible thing to do. My point was you seem to be apathetic about any issues that don't affect you personally. Do you ever look at the greater picture? So you're retired and you stop caring? You have children and you've said you have grandchildren. Don't you care about their future? After all you were partly responsible for their being here.

What is your fantasy that I should be doing for my grandchildren that I'm not doing? They're 4 mos old and 2 1/2 yrs old. They love 120 miles from me. Do you think I should drive over everyday and lecture them on abortion? Get a f*ing life. :rolleyes:

Yes they should.

Besides except in rape women made the choice to become a potential incubator. Don't want to incubate, don't have intercourse.

As for rape, since when did we begin executing children for the crimes of their fathers, huh?

Sex is good for you. Women will never stop having sex - unless of course, they live in Japan.

Yes they should.

Face it, all you have is ignorance and self absorption. If a woman doesn't choose to be a parent she should have the right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy period.

Reactions: Vagitarian

Face it, all you have is ignorance and self absorption. If a woman doesn't choose to be a parent she should have the right to terminate an unwanted pregnancy period.

She certainly should and does - in the great state of California, at least. Years ago Catholics weren't allowed to use rubbers because they believed killing those little swimmers was a sin. Samold, samold, archaic thinking. :cool:

Last edited:

What is your fantasy that I should be doing for my grandchildren that I'm not doing? They're 4 mos old and 2 1/2 yrs old. They love 120 miles from me. Do you think I should drive over everyday and lecture them on abortion? Get a f*ing life. :rolleyes:

Where did you get that I said you should be driving 120 miles every day to lecture your grandchildren? You are weird dude and your answers don't address the questions, which were rhetorical.

Where did you get that I said you should be driving 120 miles every day to lecture your grandchildren? You are weird dude and your answers don't address the questions, which were rhetorical.

You are weird too. You keep asking me, 'Don't you care about your children or grandchildren's future?' Of course I care. Let's try this one - what do YOU do for your children and or grandchildren? Don't you care?

Last edited:

She certainly should and does - in the great state of California, at least. Years ago Catholics weren't allowed to use rubbers because they believed killing those little swimmers was a sin. Samold, samold, archaic thinking. :cool:

Congratulations, Cali is right down there with Nazi Germany when it comes to the establishment of bogus laws and "rights"
which dehumanize and then exterminate other human beings. You should be so proud!

Sorry, but since you're the one who is interested in exterminating other human beings for your own selfish and often petty purposes, that establishes beyond all doubt that it is YOU who is self-absorbed.

Women don't have a legitimate right to kill their unborn children. Anymore than the right to hold slaves was legitimate. Were Nazi atrocities legitimate? According to German law they were legal. What is legal at a particular moment in time means virtually nothing, especially since ultimately we answer to God. Don't believe in God? Fine but I do and I will use my influence to use the democratic process to protect the lives of the unborn.

And since you are not God, who are you to decide who dies?

Women have lots of legitimate choices, but taking the life of their innocent unborn child isn't one of them. If you don't want a baby then don't do what makes babies, or at least make sure you have adequate birth control.
We tell women what to do with their bodies all the time so get over that aspect of it.

But let me pause to elaborate on the legitimate choices women have:

Whether or not to have sex.
What kind of sex they're going to have.
Whether or not they will use adequate birth control when they have vaginal intercourse.

Nobody is denying you or your partner sexual pleasure. You can have all the orgasms you want anyway you want them, but slip up and conceive a child and then society has a say in the matter because there is no longer just two people involved but three. You don't get to make up for your mistake by snuffing out the life of an innocent human being, at least not legitimately.

You have choices of what to do with your body, but not someone else's. Not the baby's because the baby is not your body.

Again, don't want or for some reason think you can't have a baby right now? Then don't do what makes babies. That is where your choice comes in, not after you've created a distinct, unique human being that turns out to be inconvenient. Besides, there isn't really a woman alive that can't spare 9 months of her life to carry a child and then put it up for adoption. That's not asking very much.

Congratulations, Cali is right down there with Nazi Germany when it comes to the establishment of bogus laws and "rights"
which dehumanize and then exterminate other human beings. You should be so proud!

I am proud and I'm happy too. You have an archaic view of things. On the conservative side politically, even SPN shot your argument on abortion down years ago. But let's get back to the question you keep asking me yet conveniently avoid answering: What do YOU do for your children and or grandchildren? Don't you care? C'mon, dare ya! :rolleyes:

Sorry, but since you're the one who is interested in exterminating other human beings for your own selfish and often petty purposes, that establishes beyond all doubt that it is YOU who is self-absorbed.

Women don't have a legitimate right to kill their unborn children. Anymore than the right to hold slaves was legitimate. Were Nazi atrocities legitimate? According to German law they were legal. What is legal at a particular moment in time means virtually nothing, especially since ultimately we answer to God. Don't believe in God? Fine but I do and I will use my influence to use the democratic process to protect the lives of the unborn.

Women have lots of legitimate choices, but taking the life of their innocent unborn child isn't one of them. If you don't want a baby then don't do what makes babies, or at least make sure you have adequate birth control.
We tell women what to do with their bodies all the time so get over that aspect of it.

Whether or not they will use adequate birth control when they have vaginal intercourse.

Nobody is denying you or your partner sexual pleasure. You can have all the orgasms you want anyway you want them, but slip up and conceive a child and then society has a say in the matter because there is no longer just two people involved but three. You don't get to make up for your mistake by snuffing out the life of an innocent human being, at least not legitimately.

You have choices of what to do with your body, but not someone else's. Not the baby's because the baby is not your body.

Again, don't want or for some reason think you can't have a baby right now? Then don't do what makes babies. That is where your choice comes in, not after you've created a distinct, unique human being that turns out to be inconvenient. Besides, there isn't really a woman alive that can't spare 9 months of her life to carry a child and then put it up for adoption. That's not asking very much.

They don't have the right? Did someone die and leave you in charge? You're obviously obsessed with women having sex for pleasure just like men do.

Nobody is denying you or your partner sexual pleasure. You can have all the orgasms you want anyway yowant them, but slip up and conceive a child and then society has a say in the matter because there is no longer just two people involved but three. You don't get to make up for your mistake by snuffing out the life of an innocent human being, at least not legitimately.

Easy for you to say if you're a man. Do you feel the same way about pubescent girls who have been raped too?

S
Yes I do. My world is not just about me like yours is just about you.
So stop avoiding my question: What do you do for them that they aren't equipped to do themselves, assuming they're adults. You did raise adults, correct? Did you raise them to be dependent on you for how to think? Or like me, raise them to use their own minds and remember some of the basic core values I taught them. Can't wait to see how you dodge this one. :rolleyes:

I am proud and I'm happy too. You have an archaic view of things. On the conservative side politically, even SPN shot your argument on abortion down years ago. But let's get back to the question you keep asking me yet conveniently avoid answering: What do YOU do for your children and or grandchildren? Don't you care? C'mon, dare ya! :rolleyes:

You're the one with the archaic view. It's pre-Christian paganism. It returns to the pagan horror of child sacrifice.

Yeah it's easy and fun to throw out words like archaic until I turn them on you and beat you with them.

SPN was a sharp lady with good positions, UNTIL social issues came up. Then she left behind fact based logic, good sense and morality. In short I destroyed her on the topic of abortion, just like I destroy you and any social liberal.

Thanks for establishing that you are a happy and proud Nazi.

You had already established that you were down with tyranny but this takes things to a whole new depth.

Easy for you to say if you're a man. Do you feel the same way about pubescent girls who have been raped too?

My gender has nothing to do with it. Your continued focus on gender exposes you as a hysterical nut.

How is killing a child going to make the girl older?

And again, since when did we punish children for the sins of their fathers?