• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Cardiorenal meeting with Director

<

How many reps per territory meet with the Director, 1 or 2? Or do they only have ‘the’ one go before him/her?

Great question. I was told two finalists go to the Director. However, I don’t know if that means they are choosing 1 of those two, or both. Because there are large territory’s where there are two or more jobs open in that territory. I have no idea how they’re doing things

What kind of questions did the Director ask. If it was just getting to know ya type of call, I’m guessing he was just putting a stamp on you. I would think they only send one person. That’s just my guess. If Director has asked tougher questions than I think maybe 2.

What kind of questions did the Director ask. If it was just getting to know ya type of call, I’m guessing he was just putting a stamp on you. I would think they only send one person. That’s just my guess. If Director has asked tougher questions than I think maybe 2.

Was more of a quick interview with not really tough questions. Why Bayer. Thoughts on product. The usual. I imagine Director is busy and a smart manager isn’t going to send candidates they don’t want to hire and waste The Director's time. Plus look incompetent.

Does anyone know if Bayer Renal will be focused on metrics/calls per day? Or will they focus more on quality of calls? Are they a "big brother" company? I work hard but don't want to be a runaround sample dropper just to hit metrics. Quality over quantity.

Does anyone know if Bayer Renal will be focused on metrics/calls per day? Or will they focus more on quality of calls? Are they a "big brother" company? I work hard but don't want to be a runaround sample dropper just to hit metrics. Quality over quantity.

It is big Pharma. Of course they will look at metrics. However, if you are exceeding your sales goals you would not have to worry.

Was more of a quick interview with not really tough questions. Why Bayer. Thoughts on product. The usual. I imagine Director is busy and a smart manager isn’t going to send candidates they don’t want to hire and waste The Director's time. Plus look incompetent.
Thanks so much! So def sounds like only one person most likely gets moved forward! Best of look to you if you’re interviewing. I’ll know no later than next week if I’ve moved on to director!

Thanks so much! So def sounds like only one person most likely gets moved forward! Best of look to you if you’re interviewing. I’ll know no later than next week if I’ve moved on to director!

You’re welcome and good luck to you too. Some of the managers seem cool. Seems like a cool company to work for. It’s also a waiting game over here to see if I got an offer.