• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Cancel the live 2S meeting- Please!

<

Exactly. Time for those of us in the field to stop using covid as an excuse and realize we have a job that requires us to be in front of customers and travel to meetings a few times a year. If ur not up for it, time to leave.

Time for you to get a life bitch. Who the hell actually enjoys attending these meetings. Covid or not. Watch half of us get stranded due to the multiple flight cancellations. But I guess this kind of stuff is fun for you.

Time for you to get a life bitch. Who the hell actually enjoys attending these meetings. Covid or not. Watch half of us get stranded due to the multiple flight cancellations. But I guess this kind of stuff is fun for you.

wait, now its the flight situation, not Covid? Having a little trouble keeping up with the excuses here...

wait, now its the flight situation, not Covid? Having a little trouble keeping up with the excuses here...

Anything to push your radical right wing agenda at the expense of peoples’ health right? Because who cares about everyone else when you don’t even care about your own health.
Garbage sub-humans like you were the reason why people had to unnecessarily die. They did not have a standing chance to survive at the very least before the vaccine rolled out.
You selfish morons. Have you learned anything?

You want to play with everyone’s health? I hope it’s worth it for all you idiot “yes” men and women. You want to corral everyone together just for a lousy order or script? Then I hope you are prepared for lawsuits coming your way.

Anything to push your radical right wing agenda at the expense of peoples’ health right? Because who cares about everyone else when you don’t even care about your own health.
Garbage sub-humans like you were the reason why people had to unnecessarily die. They did not have a standing chance to survive at the very least before the vaccine rolled out.

You want to play with everyone’s health? I hope it’s worth it for all you idiot “yes” men and women. You want to corral everyone together just for a lousy order or script? Then I hope you are prepared for lawsuits coming your way.

someone has some anger issues...you can mask up all you like at the meeting, can even take the train or drive if your worried about the flight situation. we will even commandeer a coat closet and turn it into a safe space in case you get scared and need to go cry somewhere...hows all that sound?

oh no, lawsuits?? now I bet you have them rethinking this...no way they can defend themselves against a lawsuit alleging an employee got Covid, had the sniffles and a cough for several days, all because the company ask them to do their job...

so many layers of crazy hypocrisy in this post.