Can Somebody Set Realistic Goals Around Here?

Nestles will only tolerate so much. Once they find that A&C can't bribe accounts in US like other nations, (without huge fines), they will dump this line. Nothing left in US for G in Pharma and they need to concentrate on chocolates again.

Nowhere close to 100% of goal for RX in July and that is after a -10% decrease in quota. What genius backloaded quota so heavily? What genius promised Nestle +30% growth in a quarter? RX is stuck paying for ALL pet projects. How about the OTC freight train coming? The sales force is going to get gutted by SG and R. It is all relationships in Derm. We have no chance of stopping this cycle with a freshman sales force.

I sit here and look at all my Participation Ribbons from my younger days and think this is unreasonable. The goals should be attainable so that all of the sales can hit and make money. I want to cry now.

I sit here and look at all my Participation Ribbons from my younger days and think this is unreasonable. The goals should be attainable so that all of the sales can hit and make money. I want to cry now.
Do worry be happy. You still have a job for a few months. You should transfer to A/C we are making good coin for now.