• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Bye Novartis! Hello Genentech!

Here is hilarity taken to a new level....got off with a friend of mine who works back east who found out through the grape vine that the Philadelphia/New Jersey district had a meeting with their regional and their manager basically to tell him how to run his district, why they are all pissed off and how he can be a better manger... I'm sorry...but you can't make this comedy crap up!!!!!!! This is Novartis in a nut shell......idiot managers driving the sinking ship into the iceberg. Its like the crew telling the captain..."hey, I don't think you should hit that iceberg thingy...it's not good for the boat"........ (comedy GOLD!!!!)

Nothing funny about this. These reps had better get resumes out there and plan for next employer. This happened to our team almost two years ago. Was made to appear like an intervention to improve relationship/communication with ABL because of issues there. What transpired was ABL made situation even worse over following year with full backing of RD and HR to where everyone quit ASAP.

Exactly the toxic environment that so many have written about here on CP. The level of deceit and cleverly implemented treachery is astonishing. Screen-writers could get some great plot lines from having exit interviews with People who leave MSBU.

How can Ed still be here. This guy has lost over 10-12 reps in 2 years. 1 Guy quit after training. Conrad ran me out because he was afraid of me and my MS experience. I am now at Genentech ready to eat his lunch. Retire now old man its going to get ugly for your business.

Nothing funny about this. These reps had better get resumes out there and plan for next employer. This happened to our team almost two years ago. Was made to appear like an intervention to improve relationship/communication with ABL because of issues there. What transpired was ABL made situation even worse over following year with full backing of RD and HR to where everyone quit ASAP.

I don't think many in Philly care if they lose the job. The job is not worth much and easy to replace a manager and company you dislike. Anyone who does research is aware not to go near any position in the Philly team. Novartis needs to keep everyone they have because experienced replacements will be tough to find.

I don't think many in Philly care if they lose the job. The job is not worth much and easy to replace a manager and company you dislike. Anyone who does research is aware not to go near any position in the Philly team. Novartis needs to keep everyone they have because experienced replacements will be tough to find.
No chance in hell any MS experienced rep would come close to this place. Not even a Betaseron rep would come here.

I reminded of the old fable where the fox sees some grapes high up on a branch.
He jumps and jumps to reach them, unsuccessfully, and as he walks away defeated, He says, "Probably sour grapes anyway!"

Anyone who goes through the Novartian Process, and then goes on to ANYTHING ELSE, soon discovers that the environment they were in was so toxic, that it will take months before they feel "normal" agaain.

I was at Nvs for years, and it took me about a year to decompress.
I'm not even in pharma anymore, but I am here on cp for other reasons.
;) Hi Basel!

Just thought I would pass that bit of wisdom/experience along.
The grass may not be greener on the other side, but I can tell you its better than standing in Shi*!

I would not recommend a career at this company, in fact, I would advise against it, unless you like smelling like shi*, then by all means, Stay Put! Lol

:eek:
I reminded of the old fable where the fox sees some grapes high up on a branch.
He jumps and jumps to reach them, unsuccessfully, and as he walks away defeated, He says, "Probably sour grapes anyway!"

Anyone who goes through the Novartian Process, and then goes on to ANYTHING ELSE, soon discovers that the environment they were in was so toxic, that it will take months before they feel "normal" agaain.

I was at Nvs for years, and it took me about a year to decompress.
I'm not even in pharma anymore, but I am here on cp for other reasons.
;) Hi Basel!

Just thought I would pass that bit of wisdom/experience along.
The grass may not be greener on the other side, but I can tell you its better than standing in Shi*!

I would not recommend a career at this company, in fact, I would advise against it, unless you like smelling like shi*, then by all means, Stay Put! Lol

"I'm here on cp for other reasons"... Seriously?!? You're NOT even in pharma and you're checking Cp???.. C'mon, is your life that boring, unproductive, and sour? If you're not a woman at the peak of menopause, you NEED TO GET LAID!!!

Now, go BACK into the kitchen and cook something b*tch!!:eek::eek::eek: