Brooklyn Park Site

You know you’re a kindergarten SLT joke when so many complaints come in that the VP and ethics staff have to come to the site to do PR work. SLT have your resumes ready? You’re getting the axe and Takeda is getting sued. The quality head can’t keep a straight thought in her head. Miserable people that make the site a disaster and their stupidity just lost two batches. Nice site head hire Payne.

Thanks to the Jamaican jerk off and his party buddies, they got the best manager fired. No reason to stay at this dump now. Staffing are getting cut. Company isn’t profitable or have a pipeline. Work your ass off for no money. He and do nothing Justin and Blow Job Joe can run this place into the ground. We’re just opening up the drain valves and leaving. Fuck off Takeda, Tom, Lisa, and Joe.

How did they fire him? What’s the story?

A large group at the site initiated a complaint against the SLT with Navex. He paid the price. But since we have IT and HR in the group we will release the truth of what Joe, Tom, and the horrific resource department did to him in full detail. We pulled it all from the IT and HR files. Go ahead Joe, Tom, Lisa, Nikki, Domingo, and Matt Payne, run, but you can’t hide. We’ll shut this joke down.

A large group at the site initiated a complaint against the SLT with Navex. He paid the price. But since we have IT and HR in the group we will release the truth of what Joe, Tom, and the horrific resource department did to him in full detail. We pulled it all from the IT and HR files. Go ahead Joe, Tom, Lisa, Nikki, Domingo, and Matt Payne, run, but you can’t hide. We’ll shut this joke down.

Thanks for your input Othniel. You can’t manage anything. The whole site knows that. No one trusts or likes you. Lying and pushing people into jobs they can’t do isn’t talent. You will always be in the shadows of true leaders. You were put in the position by the person you lied about and got pushed out. Now you’re just fumbling around clueless.

Why are you and Dave even still here you loser since you both hate it so much. And what’s Dave do again? Doesn’t have to come to work. Why? Preferential treatment.

Crying, whining, doing nothing, blaming, and taking all of the credit. No one trusts any of the manufacturing managers. The five of you are pathetic. Justin has always been a waste and can’t make any decisions other than block my promotion to another group. Joe is an idiot with 0 experience in operations and gets dumber by the day. So yeah, KR is a disaster, had an affair with a co-worker at aldevron and continues to make “is it because I’m a woman comments” and knows nothing about upstream, disaster.

From,
The Site

Big D! What’s up

Thanks for your input Othniel. You can’t manage anything. The whole site knows that. No one trusts or likes you. Lying and pushing people into jobs they can’t do isn’t talent. You will always be in the shadows of true leaders. You were put in the position by the person you lied about and got pushed out. Now you’re just fumbling around clueless.

Why are you and Dave even still here you loser since you both hate it so much. And what’s Dave do again? Doesn’t have to come to work. Why? Preferential treatment.

Crying, whining, doing nothing, blaming, and taking all of the credit. No one trusts any of the manufacturing managers. The five of you are pathetic. Justin has always been a waste and can’t make any decisions other than block my promotion to another group. Joe is an idiot with 0 experience in operations and gets dumber by the day. So yeah, KR is a disaster, had an affair with a co-worker at aldevron and continues to make “is it because I’m a woman comments” and knows nothing about upstream, disaster.

From,
The Site

Bump that!

From,
The Site

US Takeda employees are unionizing to protect themselves from illegal workplace actions. The abuse extends beyond the Brooklyn park management group. Wanted you to know.

These toxic posts are laughable. Instead of bitching and complaining, how about you make actual meaningful changes. What a bunch of spiteful people. I hope I never have the misfortune of working with such miserable people who only serve to spread negative and toxic quips, and not make positive change. Get a hobby or a different job. Some people actually give a shit.

Ahhh, did little joey get his feelings hurt. You get a gold star for finding the office again this week little buddy.

These toxic posts are laughable. Instead of bitching and complaining, how about you make actual meaningful changes. What a bunch of spiteful people. I hope I never have the misfortune of working with such miserable people who only serve to spread negative and toxic quips, and not make positive change. Get a hobby or a different job. Some people actually give a shit.