Booster up 4th time

I wear a double mask outside and in my car. I haven’t gotten covid. It’s working great!

I’m also vaxxed and boosted along with my kids. I will get the 2nd booster in a few months.

We are all in this together and need to do are part.
Ok, H

2 yrs of historic global clinical experience is mNra works on avg 3-4 months. Some only 2 months. J&J last about a year but w CV risks & not all are canidates.
Move to management until prevention Vax is developed as a shot every 4 months is not going to happen anymore.
3 & Done for Gilead. No more.

Unfortunately it is Dan & Johanna call, August will be the mandate as Gilead trying to negotiate w FDA WH on getting our oral covid drug. We are the only co in the industry still mandating boosters.
Agree 50% quit over this and likely form a class action lawsuit with the leading class action attorney in the US

Gilead is a joke. I turned down a 3rd interview because of their arrogance. You guys are crazy for putting all of that junk in your body. Stand up together. Get some balls

Seriously quit whining over the damn vaccines. You all act like getting them is the end of the world. Get a freaking life and stop the whiny ass drama. Are your lives that empty??? Guessing so.

Can't mandate now after CEO Dan support choice of personal Healthcare for abortion email to global Gilead.
No more Vax now! DAN has put is foot in mouth an can't mandate now.

Uneducated d bag.... what is not logical.
CEO publicly says Gilead supports a person's right to own health care choices including abortion. So being vaccinated or not is a personal health care choice also numb no nuts liberal. You libs are so radical wanting something for selves but not for others.
You are the idiot w no logic.
You can not have freedom of health care choices for some but not others . Moron.
That is why Dan should just kept his mouth shut neutral on abortion given his mandate or terminate stance past 2yrs.....
Precedence set so no Vax mandates as evidence w abortion stance of freedom health care will be millions awarded from a jury if he try to enforce a 4th mandate after his public abortion comments

After his bonehead email to the field supporting choice to ones own health care with abortions, then no way he can enforce anymore vaccines or boosters as their is evidence of contradicting statements that will seal a jury verdict in the millions.
No more Vax mandates given abortion stance unless Gilead wants to ensure 100% loss litigation jury trial.