• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

BIOGEN SALES REPS TO BE CUT IN MASSIVE LAYOFF!!!

There's only about 200 TBM positions on the AD team, 25 account roles and 25 reimbursement roles...that is not counting all that have quit already. There's 25ish first line sales managers. probably a handful of reimbursement managers, and 4 second line sales managers. So, at the most, there are about 270 people on the AD team because so many have left - likely less. Not sure how many they will cut in HQ/R&D/manufacturing/patient services. I could see them transitioning some HQ to zuranolone/tofersen/biosimilar.

transitioning to 2 dogs and a bone?

That’s a rap. I have a friend who is a PCP RBD and she said she’s seen tons of Biogen reps applying for jobs. Sad part is she feels they’re over qualified and won’t hire them.

Screw you. I won a national award. I will get a new job in a Jiffy!

National award winner: are you going to use examples of how got your doctor to put patient's on free drug? Or are you one of those award winners who just lived in an area with usage so you go an award by default?

That said: I am sure you will get a new job quickly. You were hired here because you are good at what you do. I just wouldn't hyper index on awards for driving sales of a free drug that lacks clinical benefit and also bears an unclear safety profile.

Yeah. Definitely woke Obama lover that posted her award on linked in like the rest of the idiots. What happened to hiring the b.east due to successful work history,real awards,etc?
Just as Disney why first time they have not paid dividend! Spend it on wokism and people going elsewhere . The social posts will come back to bite you!

If you are sitting around, waiting for a severance package- you are both pathetic and lazy.

3-4 months (at best) of pay won’t get most of you to your next job.

Good ad advice. I just landed a gig at Amgen (sales) and they matched my salary and bonus. Car and stock seems better too.

The hiring manager did mention she's getting many Biogen resumes. Don't wait around and be a the bottom of the heap of Biogen resumes. Apply at other companies now, the process takes time. Also, companies appreciate honesty, weather it's your comp, performance, or the Ald situation. Good luck

Yeah. Definitely woke Obama lover that posted her award on linked in like the rest of the idiots. What happened to hiring the b.east due to successful work history,real awards,etc?
Just as Disney why first time they have not paid dividend! Spend it on wokism and people going elsewhere . The social posts will come back to bite you!

Spoken like typical straight white idiot religious nut. The ADRM PClub winner that I know who posted and did literally NOTHING to warm it was a conservative, bigoted moron.

If you are sitting around, waiting for a severance package- you are both pathetic and lazy.

3-4 months (at best) of pay won’t get most of you to your next job.
Anyone have more definite timeline besides sometime in June when Biogen will pull the plug on the rest of adu team etc? Why is Biogen waiting so long?
Good luck to those looking for positions.

Anyone have more definite timeline besides sometime in June when Biogen will pull the plug on the rest of adu team etc? Why is Biogen waiting so long?
Good luck to those looking for positions.

Read the other posts. It’s not about avoiding WARN. They are doing this to avoid paying severances.
Deb said early June notification with mid-June last day.

the shoe is finally dropping next week. TBM's told there would be an announcement and we would lose access, don't use cc, etc etc...oh and btw fill out this spreadsheet to gauge interest smh