• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

BIOGEN SALES REPS TO BE CUT IN MASSIVE LAYOFF!!!

<

What a tragic situation. It is not the fault of the reps!!!

YOU entitled self absorbed POS excuse of a salesperson! The reason we are in trouble is because YOU DUMB ASS can’t sell water to a dying man of thirst in the Sahara. You POS if YOU had done YOUR job none of this would be happening!!!!

These threads have turned into a ridiculous display of immature/unprofessional behavior by a certain group of individuals. I am embarrassed to think that some of you may be my coworkers! Grow up and get a life.

YOU entitled self absorbed POS excuse of a salesperson! The reason we are in trouble is because YOU DUMB ASS can’t sell water to a dying man of thirst in the Sahara. You POS if YOU had done YOUR job none of this would be happening!!!!

You think we haven’t done our job just wait till you see us work through the WARN period!!!!.
60 more days on the dole and then a separation package. Liven large in the neighborhood!!!

I haven't worked a day since Thanksgiving.

Fuck this company. Fuck Deb. Fuck AA.

Daddy will keep cashing those checks, though.

So keep them coming as long as you want.

So many Biogen reps to be tossed on the street very soon. A sad ending to pharmaceutical sales careers that were once filled with hope and promise. Now they only filled with false promises made and a vortex of bad decision making. :(:(:(

Deb taking a break from job search/posting on LinkedIn to shift blame? Maybe when you get around to it you can let everyone know they are laid off instead of leaving them twisting in the wind. Just a thought…

Deb taking a break from job search/posting on LinkedIn to shift blame? Maybe when you get around to it you can let everyone know they are laid off instead of leaving them twisting in the wind. Just a thought…

What do you think she is? A magician? I mean, she only had 3 months to prepare for this. Lol

Why is Deb doing this to us? I don't understand!!!

She literally doesn't give a shit like all the rest, Michel included. Her only concern right now is her own ass and seeking another executive level position. This would explain her high level of activity on LinkedIn. Many have commented that with so much shit going on right now with Biogen and supposedly you are working things out, yet you are spending so much of that time on LinkedIn? Perhaps she can still say to potential employers she is currently leading a team but due to unforeseen circumstances out of her control with cms, things are changing. Once everyone is laid off, what does she have to do? Think about it. She has been one of the all-time worst leaders in the industry and somehow this lady will get another executive-level position. It is mind blowing. But yes, Deb is likely at this exact moment leaving another LinkedIn post or talking with an executive recruiter. She doesn't care about you or the welfare of your family. She doesn't care about the patient. That was all about public relations.