Bill Anderson

anonymous

How soon after Bill Anderson joining did it take for lay offs to happen? They announced two franchises at Bayer will see a reduction in headcount, but no timeline as to when it will happen. Please say soon since they already announced it will happen! Thinking the first week of November, that will allow two months of the warn act and then start 2024 off running under this new model? What was your experience at Genetech?

<

How soon after Bill Anderson joining did it take for lay offs to happen? They announced two franchises at Bayer will see a reduction in headcount, but no timeline as to when it will happen. Please say soon since they already announced it will happen! Thinking the first week of November, that will allow two months of the warn act and then start 2024 off running under this new model? What was your experience at Genetech?

Little Billy A started the complete dismantling of the prior Genentech (likely under direction from Basal) and made life miserable for the time he was running South San Francisco. The downsizing started soon after he took over and I left on my own accord because the culture became so toxic, especially in a franchise that was inevitably going to be disbanded (HCV). He’s the ultimate henchman

Little Billy A started the complete dismantling of the prior Genentech (likely under direction from Basal) and made life miserable for the time he was running South San Francisco. The downsizing started soon after he took over and I left on my own accord because the culture became so toxic, especially in a franchise that was inevitably going to be disbanded (HCV). He’s the ultimate henchman

Dude, no wonder you had that opinion. You should have started with HCV! Sinking ship that had to go bye bye.

Bill wasn’t the worst, slight restructuring with Roche acquisition and assimilation of the few Roche people. We needed the adult supervision…. We were lazy as a field organization with no accountability.

Easy with too many people lounging around with best brands carrying DNA.