Best Pay in CRDM

<

because you are guaranteed implants and battery changes if you work for medtronic. Your bottom end with Medtronic is going to be about $150,000 no matter how terrible of a rep you are. Your bottom end with SJM or BSX is going to be a lot lower if you suck. On the flip side if you are really good at your job and your customers use you because they like you not medtronic you are making a mistake by working with medtronic. And to the above poster, a $6k pacemaker pays a st jude rep almost TRIPLE what a medtronic rep makes.

to the idiots saying "double" and "triple", bsx / sjm don't even come close on the pensions. you also gotta think about the territory size before making such stupid comments

to the idiots saying "double" and "triple", bsx / sjm don't even come close on the pensions. you also gotta think about the territory size before making such stupid comments

pensions?? really...that's your response? corp communications must now use cf. lol lol. This from the company that has riffed 3x in 12 months, with more announced to come. Why not sweeten the pot with free 8-tracks and cassettes?? I'll take the cash every time and invest.

Print this...save it...look at it in 5 years...MDT will still be kicking your butt!!!

Ok, I've put it right next to my Sony Walkman. Stooge. Look around and pay attention. In 5 years, this industry will look NOTHING like it does now. Passengers like you looking for a ride to retirement will be lost. Go make your retirement, instead of waiting for it.

I'm okay with Medtronic kicking my butt in 4 years. If they have 50% share an an account and I have 30% share, I'm working less and making double what the Medtronic reps are making in that account. Sure they get $10k thrown into a pension per year, but I can invest that amount with the extra money I'm making and still have a lot more left over.

on the assumption that a rep is good and/or has equivalent territory revenue I would think that Biotronik and Sorin reps make the most $$$. however, we all know those two companies don't have the bulk of volume the rest have. therefore, it is most likely the following order: stj, bsx, mdt