Best CRT device

Thanks to everyone for their advice! I am going with the Medrontic Viva because I am hoping that the real time optimization is going to help with the fatigue issue. Talked to a BS and a Med rep. and made my decision based on the conversations. I had to R/S the procedure in order to get the device I wanted but it is my only chance at not being tired for another 6 years. Even though cafepharma is not normally a place one should go to for product info., in this case, it was well worth putting my story out there because prior to doing that, I had never heard of the Viva.

Thank you to all of you who were kind enough to respond with helpful comments, I do appreciate it.

I am the original OP and just wanted to update...

I had the VIVA implanted and feel so much better! I had to fight to get the device but it was well worth the effort. The frequent optimization done by the device has made a world of difference and I am no longer tired during the day and don't need to take naps. For 6 years, I had to deal with fatigue on a daily basis with the BS device and it is no longer an issue and I am back to feeling normal! It is incredible!!!!

Thanks to all of you who responded and to Jim, the Medtronic rep. who went out of his way to answer my questions and to help me get the device, you rock!!!!