Sally Saba and her DIE team: the best grift going at MDT

I have personally. The worst of 4 employees was kept because they were a POC during a down turn. It made no sense.

I will never work for an ESG corporation again. Glad I just turned down Medtronic offer. This white male is on strike from DEI/ESG. I suggest all other talented white males join this boycott. Let these woke companies die.

See ya, loser! Keep crying!

Listen to my words:

White male? RIF?
Question who is left behind after you. Does it make sense?
There's an email trail on that decision
Discrimination lawyers advertise in <a state>

Yes, it is a thing.

bro where did you go to law school. White male has no recourse at all/not a protected class. Best thing you can do is push back and tell them you want more to leave and they may give it to you to shut you up.

Vote for someone to eliminate the racist policy of affirmative action to solve this problem. Problem is the two idiots we have running gladly kept it going.

See ya, loser! Keep crying!
Losers are those who are kept from having jobs because they have more merit but the wrong genitalia or skin color. Losers are those who go along with this injustice while pretending it's noble. Losers and cowards.

Losers are those who believe gender is a social construct. That is beyond insane.

bro where did you go to law school. White male has no recourse at all/not a protected class. Best thing you can do is push back and tell them you want more to leave and they may give it to you to shut you up.

Vote for someone to eliminate the racist policy of affirmative action to solve this problem. Problem is the two idiots we have running gladly kept it going.

I just told you it’s true. The state is MN. There are lawsuits of exactly this type. Quite a few. Same lawyers out there talking to people that got RIF. They even advertise it on social media. Believe me or don’t.

I just told you it’s true. The state is MN. There are lawsuits of exactly this type. Quite a few. Same lawyers out there talking to people that got RIF. They even advertise it on social media. Believe me or don’t.
Where can we donate to these anti-discrimination lawsuits?

These DEI people literally preach you can't be racist against a white person. Someone like that cannot be reasoned with.