AZ's new vaccine mandate for US employees

I will be one the employees filing for an exemption where applicable state exemptions are in effect, so lets see what happens. I am prepared to lose my job and sue for my rights of freedom! Thank goodness my neighbor works for a very large reputable law firm that can represent me :) Game on!!

I will be one the employees filing for an exemption where applicable state exemptions are in effect, so lets see what happens. I am prepared to lose my job and sue for my rights of freedom! Thank goodness my neighbor works for a very large reputable law firm that can represent me :) Game on!!
Hope his partners agree to represent you pro bono, otherwise you are in for a bigger legal bill than you are likely to recover. Check out the BMS class action lawsuit and ask yourself, why only are 4 people signed on? Think critically, do your own research. Good luck.

Your anonymous friends on CP are thrilled with your decision and stand with you in solidarity.

Rights!!!! Really and you been working for a pharma company for how long? Lawd have Mercy you are too stupid to work here, go flip burgers if you want to work for an establishment with NO vaccine requirements. God I weep for your children, to have a dumb-ass like you parenting them.
My partner says he does "flip burgers" every time he takes a hard turn, the boxes of burgers that he is delivering to the doctor's office flips over. Ironically, he takes them to a bunch of cows that eat them.

AZ just hopes to be the next company in line for a government mandated shot, vaccine, treatment, whatever you want to call it. Kiss ass now, won't have to pay salespeople later. Pfizer made the blueprint.

It makes no sense that after 2 years AZ is going crazy over these vaccinations. Lots of unhappy employees about this vaccine mandate.
Hey speak for yourself!!! I am very happy and willing to do what is best, especially if you company ask me to do so!!! You selfish a-holes who always want to prove something, or be the exception to the rules just make me want to puke!!! Our beloved company has treated us all very well for the last two years, and now that we have a scientifically proven and safe vaccine that will bring us all to a normal life and you want to be selfish and not follow the science!!! As the great Greta Thunberg states “how dare you”, “how dare you”!!!!!

Hey speak for yourself!!! I am very happy and willing to do what is best, especially if you company ask me to do so!!! You selfish a-holes who always want to prove something, or be the exception to the rules just make me want to puke!!! Our beloved company has treated us all very well for the last two years, and now that we have a scientifically proven and safe vaccine that will bring us all to a normal life and you want to be selfish and not follow the science!!! As the great Greta Thunberg states “how dare you”, “how dare you”!!!!!
I really hope this is a joke. It's hard to tell these days.

"Scientifically proven and safe"? Seriously? Science has proven that it does not protect you from getting Covid or passing it on to others. Science has proven that it is not safe for everyone. Science has yet to figure out who those people are that it is not safe for until after the damage has already been done. There are unanswered questions to the long term effects of the vaccine that "Science" has yet to answer! Wake up and stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

"Scientifically proven and safe"? Seriously? Science has proven that it does not protect you from getting Covid or passing it on to others. Science has proven that it is not safe for everyone. Science has yet to figure out who those people are that it is not safe for until after the damage has already been done. There are unanswered questions to the long term effects of the vaccine that "Science" has yet to answer! Wake up and stop drinking the Kool-Aid.
It is safe dumb-ass, the AZ vaccine in the number one given vaccine in the world, let me repeat that the NUMBER ONE VACCINE in the WORLD!!! If it wasn’t for our beloved company God only knows where we would be right now. Thank God we have a leader like Pascal, he has delivered the world from the pits of hell with this pandemic and now we can enjoy life the way we use too!! I am proud to be an employee at this elite and prestigious company!!! THANK YOU AZ for leading the world with scientific proven drugs!!!!

It is safe dumb-ass, the AZ vaccine in the number one given vaccine in the world, let me repeat that the NUMBER ONE VACCINE in the WORLD!!! If it wasn’t for our beloved company God only knows where we would be right now. Thank God we have a leader like Pascal, he has delivered the world from the pits of hell with this pandemic and now we can enjoy life the way we use too!! I am proud to be an employee at this elite and prestigious company!!! THANK YOU AZ for leading the world with scientific proven drugs!!!!

Satire at its finest

you’re truly an ass clown. We push the dog shit to the rest of the world because we can get away with it.

you’re truly an ass clown. We push the dog shit to the rest of the world because we can get away with it.
Oh please settle down, it seems like you haven’t had any in quite a long time, must be the fact that your face looks like the back of my dogs ass!!! Do us all a favor and jump off the highest point so we don’t have to deal with such and ass-wipe like YOU!!!!

You're the DA. I wasn't even talking about the AZ vaccine. Not approved in the US = not part of my world.

Oh please settle down, it seems like you haven’t had any in quite a long time, must be the fact that your face looks like the back of my dogs ass!!! Do us all a favor and jump off the highest point so we don’t have to deal with such and ass-wipe like YOU!!!!
It’s hard to believe we get 12 yr olds commenting on CafePharma. Shouldn’t you be playing video games?