• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

AZ's new vaccine mandate for US employees

This BS is a political stunt and cowardly. Remember when these "shots" (not a vax by a longshot) first came out. Things like, protects you, halts transmissions, you can't give or get the virus, etc. Now we know they do very little and need constant boosters for minimal protection. Yet, if you dig (which no one does) the SE's are quite scary.

So the question then becomes, why? Why the lies? What the mandates for weak results? Why not provide full disclosures on what is being seen when shots are given? Remember Pfizer wanted 75 years to collect their data. 75 years? 90% of those reading this would be dead. So why?

Wake up.

Why mandate it now? The people that are not vaccinated have made it this far and are required to test weekly. Testing weekly is going to do more to halt transmission than getting the vaccine because as we all know, you can still get Covid after being vaccinated! I can't believe AZ is sinking this low to mandate vaccines. No one really knows the long term consequences of these vaccines. What will we find out in the future? We may all just die earlier. Perhaps we will find out 50 years from now that life expectancy was shortened due to the vaccine.

Just be a good minion & do not question authority. We know what is best for you. And at this point in time it is about using weak ass injections every quarter so you can develop arrythmias, mental state changes, cease menstrual cycles & get enlarged hearts to name a few. Good stuff, so shut up and do your duty.

I don't want to get the vaccine but the alternative is no job. This is not right!
Rights!!!! Really and you been working for a pharma company for how long? Lawd have Mercy you are too stupid to work here, go flip burgers if you want to work for an establishment with NO vaccine requirements. God I weep for your children, to have a dumb-ass like you parenting them.

Rights!!!! Really and you been working for a pharma company for how long? Lawd have Mercy you are too stupid to work here, go flip burgers if you want to work for an establishment with NO vaccine requirements. God I weep for your children, to have a dumb-ass like you parenting them.
I certainly hope you don't have any kids the way you talk. Or did you just start talking that way after getting the Covid vaccine? You better report that! Another adverse event.

We have the right to choose what goes into our bodies and no one should have to give up that right to feed their families or participate in society. Simple as that.
There are loads of jobs out there that don't require the vaccine. Go find one. If you want to die on this hill -- not something I would do personally, but I respect those who do -- pharma is probably not the right industry for you anyway.

We have the right to choose what goes into our bodies and no one should have to give up that right to feed their families or participate in society. Simple as that.
Yes you do, but not necessarily a right to keep the job you have or participate exactly on your terms. You live in a center-right country where private businesses are treated like individuals. And if you've been voting GOP just to get conservative judges, you've been hoodwinked -- the courts consistently give private business broad latitude. Government can't tell companies they must require the vaccine, but also can't tell them they can't require it. Just wait until someone takes Ron Desantis and Greg Abbott to court. It's coming.