• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Attn Pascal: Please tell us already if we are having layoffs

Attn Pascal: please tell us if we are having layoffs! We are all waiting to hear if and when!

Hi this is Pascal. Bon sour! What are you worried about? Everything is just peachy keen to use an American expression!! Layoffs? No way Jose! Why would we have layoffs? So we had a bad quarter or two. What difference does that make? Our pipeline is well our pipeline! To use an American expression I just love..."It is what it is!" I've read a lot of posts on here. So access isn't good with your customers? When you get access they say something like "where do I sign?" You say you spend money for lunches and sometimes the doc shows up and well sometimes they don't. You say a minimum of 30% of the calls made are false? Some of you say you are working an hour or two a day at most? Some are faking all their calls? Layoffs? No way. I want to state this....I don't care about the stockholders. I just want you sales reps to be happy and draw your salary and benefits with as little effort as possible. I mean you are loyal to the company so I should be loyal to all of you. So don't worry my little darlin no layoffs ever and ever. Oh and we won't look anymore at metrics or anything else. Just have fun out there and that will be that. Bye.

I hear our new CEO has made a move that many of us will be surprised to hear. Offers to new hire CSAs were rescinded and now on a hiring freeze. Guess the contracts with Publicis are being questioned. Any word on whether we're still hiring with AZ? I know lots of interviews were taking place recently but now I wonder if those will be filled?