• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Attention Chris Whitehead !

Anonymous

Chris,

When you left Daiichi-Sankyo Pharmaceuticals back in Febraury, you sent everyone a very nice Goodbye and Thanks for the memories email.

That was very thoughtful of you and kind to take the time out of your busy day in doing so.

But we have a serious question for you:

In the email, you stated that YOU WERE LEAVING THE INDUSTRY !!!

Why did you lie and not just tell everyone that you were actually going to Novo Nordisk ?

Were you trying to hide something ?

Were you in trouble at Daiichi-Sankyo Pharmaceuticals and didn't want any ghosts in your closet to come after you at Novo Nordisk and tell the truth to them (Human Resource Department) ?

What gives ?

Your old pal (and brother from another mother),

Chris Beckman

(please give me a call sometime - this was a joke !)

GOTCHA

<

Chris,

When you left Daiichi-Sankyo Pharmaceuticals back in Febraury, you sent everyone a very nice Goodbye and Thanks for the memories email.

That was very thoughtful of you and kind to take the time out of your busy day in doing so.

But we have a serious question for you:

In the email, you stated that YOU WERE LEAVING THE INDUSTRY !!!

Why did you lie and not just tell everyone that you were actually going to Novo Nordisk ?

Were you trying to hide something ?

Were you in trouble at Daiichi-Sankyo Pharmaceuticals and didn't want any ghosts in your closet to come after you at Novo Nordisk and tell the truth to them (Human Resource Department) ?

What gives ?

Your old pal (and brother from another mother),

Chris Beckman

(please give me a call sometime - this was a joke !)

GOTCHA

Joke's on you... Enjoy the EDD experience.

Why do you low life's use such vulgar words on this board. You should be ashamed of yourself. Didn't your mother and father teach you better? I bet they did and you would be such a disappoint to them if they saw your post. Grow up and have some character.