• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Astellas Culture in one word

How would you describe the work environment
This is the worst place I've ever worked. I didn't come here. Astellas bought us. They sealed the deal a year ago. We were official April 1st. We still have not been trained on Astellas systems. There is no one to contact about anything. They gave us a few email addresses but there is no response. We have no supplies. No literature because your bozos sent out ungodly amounts to a few people. No printers. No ink. We are required to do peer to peer dinners but the site isn't really set up. If you do get one set up you can't get invitations. Managers who left 6 months ago have not been replaced. All open positions are being filled with people who have ZERO experience in eyecare and certainly no retina experience. David Boyd is a Joke.
Culture? Are you kidding? I'm concerned if I will even get my paycheck at this point.

DUMPSTER FIRE.

This is the worst place I've ever worked. I didn't come here. Astellas bought us. They sealed the deal a year ago. We were official April 1st. We still have not been trained on Astellas systems. There is no one to contact about anything. They gave us a few email addresses but there is no response. We have no supplies. No literature because your bozos sent out ungodly amounts to a few people. No printers. No ink. We are required to do peer to peer dinners but the site isn't really set up. If you do get one set up you can't get invitations. Managers who left 6 months ago have not been replaced. All open positions are being filled with people who have ZERO experience in eyecare and certainly no retina experience. David Boyd is a Joke.
Culture? Are you kidding? I'm concerned if I will even get my paycheck at this point.

DUMPSTER FIRE.
Yep. This pretty much sums it up.

DUMPSTER FIRE.
Exactly