As an alternative to Biden, vote for Chris Christie

<

His Fatal Coronary has to be right around the corner.

Meanwhile, Trump - who brought us 'all the best people' keeps losing his law abiding following while pardoning felons: Like Roger Stone was convicted of multiple felonies including witness tampering and lying to Congress and sentenced to 40 months in prison, but was ultimately pardoned by Trump in December 2020.

The Trump crime syndicate.

Meanwhile, Trump - who brought us 'all the best people' keeps losing his law abiding following while pardoning felons: Like Roger Stone was convicted of multiple felonies including witness tampering and lying to Congress and sentenced to 40 months in prison, but was ultimately pardoned by Trump in December 2020.

The Trump crime syndicate.
Hunter Biden, laptop from hell. NEXT!!!!

No Vag, your beloved intelligence state is hiding the evidence.

You mean like the classifed files Trump is on tape saying he wanted to share with his golf buddies in Saudi Arabia and now - suddenly -=he can't find them? Hmmmm, you don't suppose he sold them do ya? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink?

You mean like the classifed files Trump is on tape saying he wanted to share with his golf buddies in Saudi Arabia and now - suddenly -=he can't find them? Hmmmm, you don't suppose he sold them do ya? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink?
The RepibliQAnons are miserable creatures. They give big thumbs up to guns and the constant splattering of brain matter on playgrounds, parking lots, grocery stores, movie theatres, etc. but then bully Bud Light and Target for drag queens and supporters of drag queens. They are the party of grievances and sniveling. They can (and will) rot in hell for all I care.

The RepibliQAnons are miserable creatures. They give big thumbs up to guns and the constant splattering of brain matter on playgrounds, parking lots, grocery stores, movie theatres, etc. but then bully Bud Light and Target for drag queens and supporters of drag queens. They are the party of grievances and sniveling. They can (and will) rot in hell for all I care.
Well said. It’s the truth. A pathetic truth, though.

What is your source Cag?

Source to what Libs? That's your favorite battle cry, "Source'?

It was reported on CNN that a tape exists with his voice discussing his possession of classified documents.
In July 2021, months after he left the White House, the former president met with a writer and a publisher at his club in Bedminster, New Jersey, about an upcoming book. The source at this point is the indictment and the meeting was recorded with Trump's permission.

This is the allegation: Trump greeted the two visitors, then pulled out a classified document showing a senior military official's proposed plan of attack and said, "Look what I found," according to the criminal indictment.
The battle plans from the military leader — which were classified — were proof that "this wasn't done by me, this was him," Trump said, according to prosecutors.

"Except it is like, highly confidential," Trump said, according to prosecutors. "Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this."

Later on, Trump admitted he "could have declassified" the plans, but "now I can't," the indictment says.

So Libs, this is documented in the indictment which, of course, you will discredit whether true or not - LOL.

We'll just have to wait and see but 2 of his attorney's quit today because they cannot shut him up and he keeps going public with information that can be used against him. It's almost like he thinks he is some type of god with special privileges. He is not. He's a spoiled baby in a grown man's body who should have better sense. It happened before with the 'Locker room' talk tape, and he managed to nullify the public perception.
Let's see if it works this time.