• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

As an African-American male employee, I'm so disappointed....

African Americans built this country from nothing, African Americans wrote the constitution, established the bill of rights, and overthrew the tyranny of the King. Without African Americans you would be living at a third world standard. Thank your lucky stars that African Americans created this country. African Americans invented the airplane, built the first car factories, won World War I and World War II, invented the atomic bomb, landed a man on the moon, discovered penicillan, created the field of epidemiology, founded the first universities and medical schools, created writing, libraries, banks, ships

Without African Americans well this country would be like Africa

You really think I give a damn about any of this horse crap, all I want is my money, and Iam going to get it too. Sunshine, You all just a bunch of haters and you know what you can do.:)

African Americans built this country from nothing, African Americans wrote the constitution, established the bill of rights, and overthrew the tyranny of the King. Without African Americans you would be living at a third world standard. Thank your lucky stars that African Americans created this country. African Americans invented the airplane, built the first car factories, won World War I and World War II, invented the atomic bomb, landed a man on the moon, discovered penicillan, created the field of epidemiology, founded the first universities and medical schools, created writing, libraries, banks, ships

Without African Americans well this country would be like Africa

Did A-A's also invent fairy tales? You're living in one.