• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Are we getting more loans? Terms?

Im actually very happy of the support received by ZB. Hanson/HR/Tornos/Bejak are the real deal and dont talk sh#* like others do. And I did pay my loan back within months……and nope Im not in Arkansas.

I know this is the site where people come to bitch and complain after getting fired or when not making money but thats what I got…….yup you can trash me now. Wont be back for a while anyway. I do have a job. And Im not in Warsaw where there is nothing to do other than trolling around here…

Im actually very happy of the support received by ZB. Hanson/HR/Tornos/Bejak are the real deal and dont talk sh#* like others do. And I did pay my loan back within months……and nope Im not in Arkansas.

I know this is the site where people come to bitch and complain after getting fired or when not making money but thats what I got…….yup you can trash me now. Wont be back for a while anyway. I do have a job. And Im not in Warsaw where there is nothing to do other than trolling around here…

Lucky you. And yes this place is to bitch and moan…….so get the hell out!

what a joke.