Are Solvay reps safe from

<

you are as safe as the KOS reps were in the CC layoff.....hahahahaahhaha not a chance, andro train runs out this year.....adios plus your severance will suck this time around..3 months max across the board..ouch!

Severance will most likely be the same. One week per year of service plus a half week every year over 40.

Franchise still is very profitable and that drives the train.

We have no Solvay Reps, no Koss reps, no Knoll reps....

your companies sold you out a long time ago,,,,,if it was not for this company..whatever side of it you ended up on....you would not have a job!

Your former companies could no longer "keep it all together" they sold you like "cattle".
we were all bought from another situation.

I a so sick of hearing are these and these reps safe? Just be glad they kept you as long as they have.

Things are getting better around here......not worse!
Oh yes and I have been PIPed and OEC-ed too!

Got past both, They have their files on me and I on them!
Plus I am a minority. White Male- over 50! "Very rare and endangered" but also pretty good at what I do!

We have no Solvay Reps, no Koss reps, no Knoll reps....

your companies sold you out a long time ago,,,,,if it was not for this company..whatever side of it you ended up on....you would not have a job!

Your former companies could no longer "keep it all together" they sold you like "cattle".
we were all bought from another situation.

I a so sick of hearing are these and these reps safe? Just be glad they kept you as long as they have.

Things are getting better around here......not worse!
Oh yes and I have been PIPed and OEC-ed too!

Got past both, They have their files on me and I on them!
Plus I am a minority. White Male- over 50! "Very rare and endangered" but also pretty good at what I do!

"I a " ?

Wow

You stupid Solvay fucks will finally be gone soon! You are sooo stupid to have stayed so long. You suck so bad that you would stay with this awful company because you know no one else will hire you!!!!

You stupid Solvay fucks will finally be gone soon! You are sooo stupid to have stayed so long. You suck so bad that you would stay with this awful company because you know no one else will hire you!!!!

I hate to say it but this comment is true. I left Solvay a couple of years ago and still have friends there. The smart reps who could get jobs left Solvay before or around when Abbott took over. What's left are overpaid reps who know they can't find jobs elsewhere......some know no other company will pay their salary for primary care experience. Others are just not the ambitious risk taking type. Sadly some had been specialty reps in the past and have been primary care reps for too long that they no longer qualify for a specialty position. So they all stay hoping JH will always protect them.

Reps might be, but not West RMs. About damn time. Sorry you had to demote your buddy, but he was really fucking it up.

Now, return some class and transparency to that part of the organization.

Well if it wasn't for us Solvay reps you ex-cardio idiots would have had just Simcor to sell. We owned the Tricor brand and Abbott paid us 1 billion to lic. it. every year. So they figured why not buy us and keep the sales force which produced and chop the fat off the top (which is you). Now go get your shine box!