• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Are Abbvie Hiring and District Managers Racist or biased?!

In my circle of friends and tax bracket almost everybody has a Pre Nup so state law won’t mean jackshit. You’re partially correct that state to state law varies. It’s complicated and costly and average folks can’t afford the extra cost of litigating and tax penalty if under age 59 1/2. First the divorce decree must order any 401k division. THEN you would need a QDRO to establish your spouse as alternate payee which the family court judge MUST sign to be ERISA compliant. THEN the plan administrator must approve it. Easier said than done. Bottom line you swordsman amateurs wanna play y’all be ready to pay.

are you still single? we met once 20 years ago. you were with the very attractive regional manager from ross nutritional in the east whom you were dating. remember me?

The poster about we have experienced it. And mentions the boys club. This person blocked me from a spot with those exact words. I was told her comments were “we are breaking up the boys club” This person was a higher up that came on to Metabolics 5 or 6 years back. She has since left. And it’s clear her intention based on her comments which proves to me I was discrimated against as a white male.
You’re talking about Barlow?