• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Anyone heard back from NS interviews in Baltimore?

anonymous

Went to Baltimore and interviewed for PC position. I was told that they’d let me know either Fri or Mon (today) at the latest but haven’t heard a word. I was laid off last year from Lilly so thought I had a decent shot. Anyone else heard back?

<

Went to Baltimore and interviewed for PC position. I was told that they’d let me know either Fri or Mon (today) at the latest but haven’t heard a word. I was laid off last year from Lilly so thought I had a decent shot. Anyone else heard back?

Per a post on the Neuro thread they're way behind on the notifying candidates. They will reach out on Tues too. Keep your hopes high. good luck

If you are close to 50, don't expect them to call you back.

If you are close to 50, don't expect them to call you back.

Funny I’m 51 interviewed 2 weeks ago in Baltimore, got rejection email this evening
I currently make a base of over 115 and
currently sell a migraine drug to Neuro an Primary care, 15+ yrs of exper, but
I didn’t make the cut. So im not sure what they were looking for.

I interviewed in Baltimore last week too. Didn't hear anything yet. Have you since you posted?

Funny I’m 51 interviewed 2 weeks ago in Baltimore, got rejection email this evening
Let’s face it, Lilly doesn’t hire older people! Age discrimination is prevalent in Lilly! They will also be taking your pension away too!

Here's the deal. They would not pay 115 and if you took the job at 100 max you are a flight risk as you would still be looking. I am right there with you. Lilly does like to hire very young if there is a primary care audience it appears. I did actually meet the actual manager and it was a good person. I was a bit surprised with the rejection but also understood it somewhat. Oh well time to move on.