• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Anyone else feel like they are Footprint planning themselves out of a job?

It will all be over after the election, suddenly it will become like unreported flu cases every year. Watch and see.

Totally. Its like all media basically says #covidshutdownwillstoptrump after every news update on every channel. Trump will win again b/c dems have dead guy, please get over it and move on.

If you aren’t able to access your key physicians they YOU are correct, YOU need to be fired. Most of us can still get access to our key people.
BTW, maybe you don’t understand how this whole industry works. They don’t have us to just pay salaries and be nice. They have us because if we are not out there promoting the products other companies will be in those doctors faces.
It frustrates me to see people saying they have no access...........go and create access or they should hire a rep who does have access.

YOU are the fuc#$&* idiot if you actually believe the load of shit you are depositing here. YOU are not doing a damn thing except catering lunches like the little food bitch that you are. It does not matter if you have access or not, managed care controls the game you only have a job because pharma is bloated like a fattened cow with mid level managers and marketing teams that need reps to maintain their employment. COVID is the game changer, Merck or AZ or someone will soon lead the slaughter and Takeda will follow. Restructuring will leave more than half of you serving coffee in Starbucks.

I’m sure YOU can’t accept this so you bury head up your ass, smell your own flatulence and pretend that YOU are actually different. I assure YOU that YOU are not and YOU should begin to learn the barista vernacular.

Now go practice some Veeva engage, sharpen your skills and detail your products in the mirror——scurry off now because your competitors are probably delivering that game changing detail as you read this. Fool.

YOU are the fuc#$&* idiot if you actually believe the load of shit you are depositing here. YOU are not doing a damn thing except catering lunches like the little food bitch that you are. It does not matter if you have access or not, managed care controls the game you only have a job because pharma is bloated like a fattened cow with mid level managers and marketing teams that need reps to maintain their employment. COVID is the game changer, Merck or AZ or someone will soon lead the slaughter and Takeda will follow. Restructuring will leave more than half of you serving coffee in Starbucks.

I’m sure YOU can’t accept this so you bury head up your ass, smell your own flatulence and pretend that YOU are actually different. I assure YOU that YOU are not and YOU should begin to learn the barista vernacular.

Now go practice some Veeva engage, sharpen your skills and detail your products in the mirror——scurry off now because your competitors are probably delivering that game changing detail as you read this. Fool.

You nailed that asshole right between the eyes.
He/She is the kind of employee Pharma looks for....an egotistical, gullible, fool who can be molded into the ventriloquists dummies to do and say what’s scripted.
Pharma “sales” had been a big, well- paying joke for twenty five years, and wasn’t much better before that.

Bingo!

Settle down Sparky before you have a stroke. Best to take a chill pill and leave the future of pharma sales to the adults. Have a nice day.

Sorry, I’m right. You’re just looking for an excuse for your shortcomings.

You’re completely wrong. Formularies, tiers, Medicaid, etc. influence prescriptions more than any mindless, robotic rep regurgitating a marketing message/ bullshit while the nurses are eating your lunch and the doc, if he’s even in the same room, is not listening to an ignorant, stupid, delusional fool like you.

You’re completely wrong. Formularies, tiers, Medicaid, etc. influence prescriptions more than any mindless, robotic rep regurgitating a marketing message/ bullshit while the nurses are eating your lunch and the doc, if he’s even in the same room, is not listening to an ignorant, stupid, delusional fool like you.
Let me guess, you manage one of those “bad” territories, don’t you?