Any updates on 6122- Lilly Diabetes?

Happy Thanksgiving, fellow 6122-ers!

Hopefully, we'll get our Q1, Q2 and Q3 bonuses before Christmas!

"Take care of today and tomorrow will take care of itself". Balk!

Thanks! I had a great Thanksgiving. Even without the $15 Butterball coupon this year. Must have got lost in the mail: along with my paychecks and bonuses the past 11 months. You'd think they'd get that straightened out by now, wouldn't ya? lol! Oh well. Can't sweat the small stuff. Gotta get a good night's sleep so I can hit the ground running tomorrow morning and sell the 3-part solution! Nighty Night all!

OK, guys, serious question. I have 350 boxes of 50/50 vials and as much in pens, mostly turbo-style. Looks like they have all been frozen for some time, as I keep them in storage. I have successfully microwaved a large portion of them, despite the lightning bolts coming out of my kitchen microwave ( I think it's the metal tops to the vials), but the labels look scorched. Can I still sample these today?
Oh btw, how do we get a new battery for our Fujitsus?

OK, guys, serious question. I have 350 boxes of 50/50 vials and as much in pens, mostly turbo-style. Looks like they have all been frozen for some time, as I keep them in storage. I have successfully microwaved a large portion of them, despite the lightning bolts coming out of my kitchen microwave ( I think it's the metal tops to the vials), but the labels look scorched. Can I still sample these today?
Oh btw, how do we get a new battery for our Fujitsus?

I think your situation is pretty common. It's part of the 3-part solution: Freeze, Microwave and Sample.

The Help Desk should be able to help you with the batter for your Fujitsu.

Hope this helps and Good Selling!

I just passed 200,000 miles on my Impala LS. Has anyone heard anything about the status of this contract? I was told someone would be contacting me about picking up my company car: but that was last December. So strange......

I think that is cause for celebration!
In all seriousness, it is time for your 200K service: here is a secret code for Jiffy Lube centers, which should only been given verbally:
0990009990INNOVEXP9990&&&4242BUTTERBALL

I always felt lucky to get the Butterball turkey check. My new company sent a gift card worth much more than the turkey check. I thought I would miss the turkey this year, but I can buy my own turkey and more food for my family eat.

I just passed 200,000 miles on my Impala LS. Has anyone heard anything about the status of this contract? I was told someone would be contacting me about picking up my company car: but that was last December. So strange......

Actually, we had a district conference call just this morning and talked about this. Strange, as it was just me and my DM, no one else called in and my DM was PISSED. Anyway, the Christmas bonus this year is a rear spoiler and window tint for the Impalas. I was instructed to put it on my personal card, and expense it as 'Miscellaneous'. Thought I would share that with you guys.
By the way, my voice mail has been down- how do I continue to share my best practices? Should I post them here??

Actually, we had a district conference call just this morning and talked about this. Strange, as it was just me and my DM, no one else called in and my DM was PISSED. Anyway, the Christmas bonus this year is a rear spoiler and window tint for the Impalas. I was instructed to put it on my personal card, and expense it as 'Miscellaneous'. Thought I would share that with you guys.
By the way, my voice mail has been down- how do I continue to share my best practices? Should I post them here??

At least your DM showed up. I put together a similar conference call and NO ONE called in except me! I felt so stupid! LOL! That is great news about the spoiler and tint. My Impala is looking pretty ragged and could use some sprucing up. I'm assuming that's Miscellaneous Non-Pass Through?

Thanks again!

This certainly has been a crazy year on #6122, hasn't it?? A lot of hard work without any appreciation. Or paychecks and reimbursement of expenses for that matter!! LOL!! Hope that will change in 2011. That is my New Year's Wish, anyway! :)

I don't know about you all; but I have one more MYD and one final lunch tomorrow. It will be painful cutting another $350 check to the Educator and fronting the lunch. Hope we get these reimbursed soon! Not much left in the old Savings account! LOL! LOL! Then it's a well deserved two day holiday weekend and back to the grind on Monday! Quintiles treats us right!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Then it's a well deserved two day holiday weekend and back to the grind on Monday! Quintiles treats us right!

Monday was a company holiday. Did the 6122 folks not get the 2011 holiday schedule?

Then it's a well deserved two day holiday weekend and back to the grind on Monday! Quintiles treats us right!

Monday was a company holiday. Did the 6122 folks not get the 2011 holiday schedule?

I work even on company holidays!! Anything for Quintiles and hopefully to receive that Butterball voucher and lovely anniversary coaster. LOL!! Balk!!!!

OK, I think this thread has gone on just about as long as I can handle, without a firm response to my question-- does anyone need some Humalog 50/50 turbopen samples? I have 30 boxes of these, with an expiration date of 12/2007.
Or, am I allowed to drop samples to one of my neighbors if they sign my tablet? If so, I promise not to mention Byetta in my detail.

OK, I think this thread has gone on just about as long as I can handle, without a firm response to my question-- does anyone need some Humalog 50/50 turbopen samples? I have 30 boxes of these, with an expiration date of 12/2007.
Or, am I allowed to drop samples to one of my neighbors if they sign my tablet? If so, I promise not to mention Byetta in my detail.

You are "spot on" with your very good question. I have wondered this myself. My understanding is that you can sample your neighbor ONCE, but only once. I would use that opportunity to unload those valuable 50/50 Turbo Pens.

Your post is NOT true. "Across the board" there WAS the dangling carrot. Many of us wouldn't have accepted the position if we didn't think a roll-over was a realistic opportunity. I know I would not have! It was NOT made clear from day one.

Right, and the word "contractual" was omitted and we were given brief electric shocks if we even whispered the word contract. I still have trouble even typing it out...anyhow, we were partners, or pardners, and that meant buddies...and welcomed, wanted and with opt in to Lilly Inc...

Just so you know, management. As if you can be the firewall for bad press!

There is almost always the dangling rollover carrot. I find it pathetic so many people believe it. I'm not saying it never happens, but it is VERY rare. You should never take a job with a contract company because you think you will be rolled over, because you will be very bitter when it doesn't happen.

I heard that there's a new contract; 6122 with Eli Lilly. Does anyone have any information on products, pay, bonus, perks? I'm really intrigued and would like any info out there. I hear it's an indefinite contract.