Any predictions for the NSM in Vegas?

If I honestly could post a picture I would. My friend is smokin Hot. We have not paid for a drink while here. She has been hot on the BJ tables, won over a $1000. You should see our outfits for tonight. Keep hating Boyz. Grab your lotion.

If I honestly could post a picture I would. My friend is smokin Hot. We have not paid for a drink while here. She has been hot on the BJ tables, won over a $1000. You should see our outfits for tonight. Keep hating Boyz. Grab your lotion.

I used to be an English major and know it’s same person. What you don’t know is we are in same division which is Dupi and I KNOW who you area. Bottom line you have ZERO game and not only did you not get laid, but I saw your pudgy 40 something ass fail miserably at Yardstick bar. You only laid your hand man so quit day dreaming and work on yourself!

I used to be an English major and know it’s same person. What you don’t know is we are in same division which is Dupi and I KNOW who you area. Bottom line you have ZERO game and not only did you not get laid, but I saw your pudgy 40 something ass fail miserably at Yardstick bar. You only laid your hand man so quit day dreaming and work on yourself!

you meant Yardbird you English major

I am just thinking out loud...

These two measure their worth based on the number of free drinks they can get from lame losers in a lame restaurant. These two sound like StreetWhores. If they were smart StreetWhores, then, at the very least, they would figure out where squiggy is spending his time and coerce him into impregnating one of them while the other steals his wallet. If they were really smart StreetWhores, then once squiggy blows a load in one of them, they would try to impregnate each other using squiggy's nut. That poor Squiggy will be having nightmares about these two for the rest of his life. However, these two StreetWhores aren't that smart.

I am just thinking out loud...

These two measure their worth based on the number of free drinks they can get from lame losers in a lame restaurant. These two sound like StreetWhores. If they were smart StreetWhores, then, at the very least, they would figure out where squiggy is spending his time and coerce him into impregnating one of them while the other steals his wallet. If they were really smart StreetWhores, then once squiggy blows a load in one of them, they would try to impregnate each other using squiggy's nut. That poor Squiggy will be having nightmares about these two for the rest of his life. However, these two StreetWhores aren't that smart.
I just showed this to my fellow Rep. And we laughed while sipping our free champagne. We work for a company that allows this shenanigans to take place and they pay us. Best job ever. Show up, dress smartly, flirt, show a study, bring lunch…seriously is it harder than that. I did not need to go to college to perform at this level. If you believe you are better than us, I promise your not.

I just showed this to my fellow Rep. And we laughed while sipping our free champagne. We work for a company that allows this shenanigans to take place and they pay us. Best job ever. Show up, dress smartly, flirt, show a study, bring lunch…seriously is it harder than that. I did not need to go to college to perform at this level. If you believe you are better than us, I promise your not.

I can't waste any more time responding to you. It's fun, but I have shit to get done. Go after squiggy. Here's some luck.You're going to need it.

We see guys like this in offices everyday. I am sure what a doctor wants to see is a raggedy, sloppy, bald and horribly dressed male rep in their 50’s. Let me help, they don’t. If they do it’s a “I feel sorry for this loser and he is with his boss”and has a family. Versus wholly shit she is smokin hot, intelligent, dressed to the 9,s and I value what she has to say. Connect the dots English Major!

We see guys like this in offices every day. I am sure what a doctor wants to see is a raggedy, sloppy, bald, and horribly dressed male rep in their 50’s. Let me help. They don’t. If they do it’s a “I feel sorry for this loser and he is with his boss”and has a family. Versus wholly shit she is smokin hot, intelligent, dressed to the 9,s and I value what she has to say. Connect the dots English Major!

The physician is equally as irrelevant as the sales rep. Nobody is going to remember either of you. Both of you will be forgotten faster than that smoking hot, idiot, dressed like a cheap hooker's tits go from semi-perky to sagging. You'll both end up getting injections to "give you confidence" in the fact that you are both replaceable. Semi-perky one day and gone the next is your tagline. Wear it well.