Any predictions for the NSM in Vegas?

No costume party this year thanks to all who said it was an HR nightmare. It did save us from staying an extra night.That’s the only gossip which is truth i have.

Good! It was stupid as hell. And worse off, they expected everyone to pay for it out of their own money. Absolutely stupid and childish. They picked Vegas because it is the cheapest way to go with hotels etc. So expect that to be the case for the next 10 years because they signed a very very long contract. In addition, everyone and I mean everyone knows the awards are fixed and thats why no one knows until the actual time. The numbers are manipulated all the time and if anyone for one second thinks they are accurate and honest, you are fooling yourselves. All the data can be stroked however they want and whoever they want to win. Sad but true. The true apple polishers that they love are always in contention for special awards too.

This by far is one of the cheapest companies out there, which is surprising considering the blockbuster drugs everyone sells that make the company $$$$$$$. For those that haven't worked anywhere else, the bonuses are below grade and the fleet cars are the worst in the industry.

Look people, I don’t want to rock the boat, however I am a young single good looking man. Attending a NSM in Vegas is way better that Match.com or any other Tinder sight. It’s reality people. Wake up and I hope it’s not your wife! Sorry in advance. Don’t hate the messenger.

Look people, I don’t want to rock the boat, however I am a young single good looking man. Attending a NSM in Vegas is way better that Match.com or any other Tinder sight. It’s reality people. Wake up and I hope it’s not your wife! Sorry in advance. Don’t hate the messenger.

like I said you are unattractive at best and you have no game. Enjoy your left hand

I can’t wait to get away from my lazy husband and have a BLAST with someone at the NSM. ;)

I can’t wait to get away from my lazy husband and have a BLAST with someone at the NSM. ;)
I am sorry to agree with this post. My husband just doesn’t bring the game anymore, so when these meetings take place, I take advantage. The field is young and willing. They keep their mouths shut and we both please each other.