Any predictions for the NSM in Vegas?

Sorry but time to face the reality. You have no game and are not young, attractive or even smart. The only girls you will lay might be Leff Palm and Rite Hand. Keep dreaming but you are not gonna get anything

Old A$$, we don’t use the term “lay”. You are old AF. When your peach whispers in my ear, you want to go upstairs and watch Netflix and chill, it’s game over.

glad you are finally facing reality as this post obviously got to you! We have seen you. Bottom line is you are not young or a stud. You have no game. A few of us have seen you. Zero game, you are not attractive and you are not 25 years old. You are an over the hill guy who has never been married and there is a reason why. So keep dreaming about the wives you will take to your room. Only thing you will be taking is your left hand as you fantasize. Loser.

I am happily married to a great guy. But wake up, these hookups happen constantly at meetings. Good looking men and women doing their thing, not for me but if they’re happy let them enjoy each other. Don’t hate.

I am happily married to a great guy. But wake up, these hookups happen constantly at meetings. Good looking men and women doing their thing, not for me but if they’re happy let them enjoy each other. Don’t hate.
Totally agree. Guys get their panties in a ball. Agree with her, it happens, I’ve seen it, wake up people. It’s in all industries. Enjoy life.

The OP asked for predictions so back to predictions. This will be the last Vegas NSM for the whole sales force and we’ll go to individual franchise meetings next year. Will be happy to go to Arizona or Florida over the Vegas cesspool.

‘Loving Spouse”, maybe you should play Journey’s Song “Don’t Stop Believing”

Imagine if you’re sitting in a general session or a group breakout, and your checking out the Tinder account You just made for the sales meeting and you see the girl in the room is also a match and you swipe right?