Any decent RBDs left?

CASB is solid. I would gladly work for her again. I do agree she had her favorites, both managers and reps, but name me a manager of any level who doesn’t? I wasn’t one of her pets, but also wasn’t on her watch list. Happy to stay in the middle under the radar.

CASB is solid. I would gladly work for her again. I do agree she had her favorites, both managers and reps, but name me a manager of any level who doesn’t? I wasn’t one of her pets, but also wasn’t on her watch list. Happy to stay in the middle under the radar.

I would agree with this. There have been plenty of &hit showz RBD’s who have come through the Great Lake region before CASB. I respected how she did her job and interacted with us. Treated us like adults. Everything our pod ever asked of her, we received. She did love our DBM, which may have helped the cause. Either way, it worked for me!

CASB thoughts? Heard good and bad!

I don’t believe there is much downside to CS. Had her in the Midwest the past couple of years. Do your job, work hard & she will respect you. Simple as that. To the posters point, yes she has favorites. I would guess it is because those reps and managers produced for her. Seems to me Erig and Bbma were her favs. No red flags while she was here.

I don’t believe there is much downside to CS. Had her in the Midwest the past couple of years. Do your job, work hard & she will respect you. Simple as that. To the posters point, yes she has favorites. I would guess it is because those reps and managers produced for her. Seems to me Erig and Bbma were her favs. No red flags while she was here.

nailed it!!!