ANOTHER Jardiance sales sleeve? AYFKM

anonymous

What an absolute clusterfuck! Who’s the fool that came up with this brilliant idea? Yet another overlap carrying Jardiance in our territories!
We already have some VERY ticked off HCPs because there are too many of us!

<

Fuck me
Now I’m going to have to work with a total of 6 people just for Jardiance?!?
You’re kidding me! Ok yeah, I feel so motivated about moving Jardiance business in my territory

It's all about padding those Endo calls. BI pays Lilly for calls on targets... CCI already calls on endos, all they got to do is do what they've always done and just click an extra box in veeva and boom they've doubled endos calls overnight.

Makes sense to me.

What an absolute clusterfuck! Who’s the fool that came up with this brilliant idea? Yet another overlap carrying Jardiance in our territories!
We already have some VERY ticked off HCPs because there are too many of us!

The more of us there are, the less accountability for everyone. Just doesn’t make sense in our access environment to have this many people promoting 1 brand. This is so 2000 strategy….more is better.

Utter stupidity on the part of leadership.
This decision will only make the access to our HCPs worse than it already is. How is this not completely obvious??

Big, big mistake. Yes this will negatively impact our access- calls per day, reach and frequency. Not to mention simply irritating the providers. Already have offices that are implementing a one rep per product policy because of nonsense like this.

Maybe senior leadership knows our Empa-Kid study came out with less than stellar outcomes and their response is flood the market with SoV? IDK but why else would they pull such a dumb ass move?

Maybe senior leadership knows our Empa-Kid study came out with less than stellar outcomes and their response is flood the market with SoV? IDK but why else would they pull such a dumb ass move?
Easy it doesn't affect them so they don't care. Most of them won't be in the same position to be Heald accountable for the long term problems these create. They do their 12-18 months and move on to another position

It's all about padding those Endo calls. BI pays Lilly for calls on targets... CCI already calls on endos, all they got to do is do what they've always done and just click an extra box in veeva and boom they've doubled endos calls overnight.

Makes sense to me.

So when will Lilly be held accountable for the total FRAUD that is so evident whilst they pretend to fulfill the B.I. contractural obligations?