• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Another bad launch of Viekira from Abbott/Abbvie

Gilead rep here! I saw my Abbvie rep walking out to the parking lot looking sad and lonely! Too bad!! Maybe I will cheer her up in the sack! According to BiPharmaDive, 2015 sales of Harvoni/Sovaldi are expected to be $15.3 billion. Eat my dust Abbvie!!!

Exactly! ESI deal will bring about 15% of total ESI business. it was very limited in its scope according to my SP rep. Some HMO's have negotiated better deals or placed us with parity. That's not good. We need to be the lowest price period. If we are the same its a no win deal.

This is from December 12th:

According to Ben Levisohn, Harvoni prescriptions last week were 5,642, up almost 45% from the previous week and 29% from two weeks ago.Sovaldi prescriptions were 3,553, up almost 32% from the week before and up 3% from two weeks ago_Overall consensus view for Q4 is EPS of $2.23 on revenues of $6.7B.

They are probably at 15,000 per week now in january.