• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Amgen is looking to buy Celgene!

<

Amgen doesn't have the cash and they can't do an all stock deal
Amgen is a big pharma company run by big pharma social engineers
Amgen is a West Coast oriented big pharma company

sorry, but BS

This again? First, all of the big M&A pharma deals that went down in the late 90's early 2000's were complete failures. And most SMART CEOs and board of directors realize that. So you are not going to see mega mergers/buyouts. It will continue to be the trend of gobbling up small molecule companies. This strategy has made Hugen a very wealthy and successful man so why would he stop. He is a great guy and a terrific leader. Why try to fix what is not broke?

With Revlimid as the backbone in myeloma any one of the following: Amgen, BMS, JnJ. Please buy us out.

Knock, knock. Who is there? Big pharma with a bag of cash. Hint, the correct suitor is none of those listed in these threads. This company loves to acquire then fire. Fire the acquired company staff that is. Fear not, you will be compensated handsomely but will be pushed out. Hang tight, news coming soon. It was a good ride while it lasted.

I've been hearing rumors like this for a long time now. So who knows if you're full of it like some others. Either way, if true, please buy me out and I'll be on my merry way.

Please buy me out as well. Big Pharma is creeping in here every day. It started in marketing and it's getting worse.
yes.... Big Pharma is a diseased monster devouring common sense... Spewing out political correctness and kiss assery.... These companies now are more holding companies and legal large ( lawyered up ) companies more than research and development. They will continue to buy other companies and then lay people off. Just what a one payer system wants. Now everyone in pharma stabbing each other in the back to stay relevant and keep getting a check. Understandable, but misery unfolds as good people realize the unethical game that is being played...