• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Albert’s BIG pay day!

Seriously? This isn't important, we are head in our support for LGBT+ community, sr. execs writing books no one cares about, DEI programs...the important stuff!!

Tomorrow starts a new month. Maybe our enlightened leaders can start posting some “business heroes” or “healthcare heroes”. You know, some of the things they are actually supposed to be focusing upon and paid handsomely to do

At least AB, the ELT and the board get a break today. Market closed and stock can’t go down. Doesn’t matter, they have no idea on what to do.
All about DE&I, LGBT and sr execs writing books that no one reads except their inner circle…its amazing that a company this large can fail to make gains in the market for so long, only reason people by our stock is for the dividends

All about DE&I, LGBT and sr execs writing books that no one reads except their inner circle…its amazing that a company this large can fail to make gains in the market for so long, only reason people by our stock is for the dividends
Why does the board endorse outrageous compensation to AB and the ELT when these are their accomplishments? I get that reps have all sorts of meaningless metrics on call averages or target coverage. Should we get massive bonus or pay raises for silly made up stuff or for business metrics on RX growth? HQ people have performance metrics to hit as well. I just don’t get why the board doesn’t expect more from our leaders to grow company value

Why does the board endorse outrageous compensation to AB and the ELT when these are their accomplishments? I get that reps have all sorts of meaningless metrics on call averages or target coverage. Should we get massive bonus or pay raises for silly made up stuff or for business metrics on RX growth? HQ people have performance metrics to hit as well. I just don’t get why the board doesn’t expect more from our leaders to grow company value
Fair question, I wonder the same

Fair question, I wonder the same

Many boards are out of touch and don’t truly understand the business they are in. This one is no exception, and it’s demonstrated by their utterly ridiculous focus on ESG/ DE&I. If they had any clue they would be demanding results in the one area that has the potential to improve human health and give a return to shareholders: Oncology.

Instead we have senior leadership with no oncology experience. We missed out completely on the immuno oncology revolution. We have no ADC’s approved, which is already the next “golden era” of oncology advancement. The last drugs we developed were lorbrena - which is great but exceedingly small in terms of revenue - and palbo, which the data has clearly shows to be the worst of the 3 CDK’s. We are “launching” a 4th in class PARP. We are totally dependent on co-promotes and on buying approved assets. When our tax dollar windfall from Covid runs out, who will we buy? There aren’t many Seagen’s left.

Many boards are out of touch and don’t truly understand the business they are in. This one is no exception, and it’s demonstrated by their utterly ridiculous focus on ESG/ DE&I. If they had any clue they would be demanding results in the one area that has the potential to improve human health and give a return to shareholders: Oncology.

Instead we have senior leadership with no oncology experience. We missed out completely on the immuno oncology revolution. We have no ADC’s approved, which is already the next “golden era” of oncology advancement. The last drugs we developed were lorbrena - which is great but exceedingly small in terms of revenue - and palbo, which the data has clearly shows to be the worst of the 3 CDK’s. We are “launching” a 4th in class PARP. We are totally dependent on co-promotes and on buying approved assets. When our tax dollar windfall from Covid runs out, who will we buy? There aren’t many Seagen’s left.

Well reasoned and well stated. can you restate in pictures or ESG terms that maybe one of those chuckleheads can understand?

Technically, there is at least one Seagen left. The Seagen deal is still under review in the US and Europe. Maybe it closes, maybe there are concessions to be made. What our ceo and cfo do to make millions baffles me