AH Announcement

<

Next 12-18 months you will see an evolution and/or move away from the CE model and the unwinding around AH’s pet interests.

Paired with expense headwinds and continued failures in our mid/late stage pipeline. Urgent pressure will be applied around M&A and partnering. Bad decisions will be made as we will pay a premium to buy ourselves back to health.

History just rinses and repeats itself in this industry.

Layoffs are coming!

Next 12-18 months you will see an evolution and/or move away from the CE model and the unwinding around AH’s pet interests.

Paired with expense headwinds and continued failures in our mid/late stage pipeline. Urgent pressure will be applied around M&A and partnering. Bad decisions will be made as we will pay a premium to buy ourselves back to health.

History just rinses and repeats itself in this industry.

Layoffs are coming!

What role did our interim CEO have before moving back to Genentech from GPS? Digital Transformation. The end.

Why did the digital transformation fail?
Because it was too digi-cult to implement!

What do you call a digital transformation that's not going anywhere?
A digi-stall!

I’m shocked with AM as the interim. I was on the same team with her earlier in her career and was constantly shocked at her me versus team approach, whether conscious or not. Another leader who likes the big idea more than the real human consequences. Good luck all!

What role did our interim CEO have before moving back to Genentech from GPS? Digital Transformation. The end.

Why did the digital transformation fail?
Because it was too digi-cult to implement!

What do you call a digital transformation that's not going anywhere?
A digi-stall!

He ran us in the ground with transformation during COVID, this ridiculous model that doesn’t work and hiring/promoting based on sex and color rather than talent. All of which is evident in our current stock price! No love lost!

He ran us in the ground with transformation during COVID, this ridiculous model that doesn’t work and hiring/promoting based on sex and color rather than talent. All of which is evident in our current stock price! No love lost!
This is all absolutely amazing news. If Quita makes a similar announcement, then I will consider working for this company again.

Hardy knows that the inflation reduction act and medicare price negotiations are going to crush GEN. He found a life raft. How about you?[/QUO

He also knew his woke bullshit was about to come home to roost. Stockholders #1 priority is ROI. It is not DEI. Shit is about to get real and like a rat, he bailed.

Is it not amazing that DNA was the worlds best biotechnology company. Had the best scientist, products, was a great place to work BUT, now it is an irrelevant company in the medical world. It is incredible the great products DNA invented, now it's gone. How could this happen so fast? A change from science focus to DEI and that has ran Genentech into the ground. We had fun, worked hard, paid well, we had all races included, male female, black, white, gay, straight, it didn't matter, we just didn't focus on that.

Hopefully Alexander and Quita are a package deal? I imagine she hasn't announced yet because she is over on Linkedin self promoting her virtue, as usual. Hey everybody look at me!

Good riddance. Now can we get back to the science and get out of this worthless model? You’ve messed up this company so badly. You don’t transform to a model no one has succeeded in! It ruined Genentech just like it ruined other companies. You’ve gone to far, doubtful this company recovers. Layoffs coming