Adult Oncology Account Manager-Sarasota Position?

<

Usually a question like this will bring out negativity, but I’ll share my mostly positive personal experience. I joined Jazz in adult onc just over a year ago. I have a great manager, so I’m pretty happy here. I’ve been treated very fairly thus far. I’ve only talked with the mgr KS for the SE once during my training, but he was great. But I know nothing about him as a manager. I would never pursue a position without knowing how the manager rolls, so find a way to talk to his reps. I know some reps who’ve been here a while, especially outside of oncology, who say that the culture has changed for the worse. Overall, I can say with certainty that my whole team of 8 reps is very happy, but a great manager is mostly responsible for that. His manager is great as well. My only real complaint is the incessant, far left, “woke” diatribes from the very top and the appearance of DEI initiatives being showcased as the most important activities leading to a successful future. Good luck to you.

Usually a question like this will bring out negativity, but I’ll share my mostly positive personal experience. I joined Jazz in adult onc just over a year ago. I have a great manager, so I’m pretty happy here. I’ve been treated very fairly thus far. I’ve only talked with the mgr KS for the SE once during my training, but he was great. But I know nothing about him as a manager. I would never pursue a position without knowing how the manager rolls, so find a way to talk to his reps. I know some reps who’ve been here a while, especially outside of oncology, who say that the culture has changed for the worse. Overall, I can say with certainty that my whole team of 8 reps is very happy, but a great manager is mostly responsible for that. His manager is great as well. My only real complaint is the incessant, far left, “woke” diatribes from the very top and the appearance of DEI initiatives being showcased as the most important activities leading to a successful future. Good luck to you.
This is true, I'm in the SE and not happy with my manager and want out. Its about who you work for not where you work. Check things out and make a good decision. Also, I always find it hard to leave a position that you are happy with just to move up the ladder so, be careful about what you are getting into if you are happy where you are.

Roddy was very well liked. But him leaving has zero impact on my position. I know 2 OAMs who left, but they had territory issues and weren’t making much in bonus. Trust me, there are other reasons why this isn’t the best place I’ve ever worked, but RM leaving isn’t one of them.